Sara S.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge advocate of losing weight naturally (eating right and exercising) so I am not reviewing this as a weight loss supplement. Rather, I am looking at this purely as an energy drink. I LOVE the sparkling cola flavor, as it tastes just like Diet Pepsi. It has 200mg of caffeine which is the perfect amount to get me going, whether for a work out or just to get me through work. I love how the drink itself is colorless, so it does not stain my teeth like coffee and tea, and cola itself. I also like how they include so many other nutrients in the formula. I do not drink these regularly enough to speak to the calorie burning effect it claims to, but I definitely don't weigh more than when I started purchasing these every so often from Vitamin Shoppe.