BY CELSIUS

Dietary Supplement. Your Calorie Reducing Drink!™ Burn More!  Up to 100 Calories and More†*. Improves Endurance†*. Vitamin Enriched. Clinically Proven. Tastes Great! Powered by MetaPlus®. Just Add Water. Why be Satisfied with a Zero Calorie Drink?  Drink Negative! Studies show Celsius® when combined with moderate exercise burns up to 100 calories and more per serving; increases metabolism, provides energy, helps reduce body fat and improves endurance.†*. see more...

Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
I used to only get the canned Celsius drinks (tried raspberry acai, wild berries, orange & peach mango) but they're much more expensive than the powder mixes so I've been ordering the mixes for the past few months. I only like the drinks in peach mango flavor but they're not that common anymore and there's no mix available anywhere. The other flavors are too strong so I usually dilute them with more water. Only can drink half a can/serving at a time because when I consume the whole thing, the caffeine in it makes me jumpy and a little jittery. I drink half of a can/serving and it gives me the energy and muscle endurance I need to get in a nice run - about 5-7 miles, without experiencing any fatigue.

I found that with this mix, it's best to melt it in a little bit of hot water first, then add cold water afterwards so it's completely mixed with the water. Otherwise, even with a lot of shaking, the powder doesn't always mix all the way. This product's great for aiding in my workouts and although I'm sensitive to caffeine in the afternoons, I don't experience any lingering effects after my workout. It just helps give me more energy, the more natural way. Only thing I wish they do is make the peach mango flavor in powder form also.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I absolutely did not like this drink! It's supposed to help you burn more calories during your workout, but instead, it helped me burn calories throwing up! Within just a few minutes of drinking one, I felt miserable! I ended up not getting a workout in at all that day because I was so sick! I ended up dumping the rest of the cans down the sink. Total no go for me!
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Nice product. Not sure if it actually helps to burn body fat, but it taste great. I love that it is adorable any only about $3.24 a can. I also love that it is not a large bottle. Does not take long to finish.
Tania S.
N Attleboro, MA
This is my favorite workout supplement esp when I was trying to loose weight. It has a great taste and works wonders to help with the energy level of this mom to a toddler. It comes in easy to go packets and cans with fizz too.
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
I'm not exactly sure if you burn more calories by drinking this product but I do find that when I do drink these before or during a workout, that I do have a great workout. I do enjoy the taste as well. I usually buy them when they are on sale at sprouts, it's a lot cheaper
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
I love these drinks.. i use them when i study... they always keep me energized and focused.. idk if i really burn calories but it makes me feel better when all i do is study for hours.. the tastes aren't bad either
Hunter F.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is great for anyone looking to lose weight! Gives me energy throughout the day and I'm burning calories while I'm at it! Who wouldn't want that!?
Lo C.
San Marcos, CA
Everyone at work loves these. It keeps us going. I would be aware if you are drinking this after 2 o clock though because it is sure to keep you up.
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX
My favorite energy drink. I'm not convinced of all its claims, but the taste is great and it has zero calories. Kind of pricey but worth it to me.
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
I workout atv 4:30 am most days and this gives me the energy to get my workout in and kill it!! Best ever !
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
I love using water enhancer packets. Do these really help with weight loss?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Thoughts on this?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Do these work ?!
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
How do these drink packets compare to a standard energy drink in terms of increased energy and focus?
Jayne B.
Port St Lucie, FL
What exactly are the ingredients in this drink? What is giving people the energy boost? Just curious.