Celsius Fitness Drink uploaded by Brittany F.

BY CELSIUS

Celsius, Your Ultimate Fitness Partner® Celsius is a great tasting fitness drink that helps you get fit and stay fit.* Studies show consuming a Celsius prior to a workout may enhance benefits of moderate exercise, such as cardio fitness, endurance and body composition.* Celsius combines the health benefits of green tea, vitamins and more to boost metabolism over a 3-hour period.* Studies suggest that drinking a great tasting Celsius before physical activity may help you burn calories, support metabolism, and promote lasting energy to power you through your routine and beyond.* Powered by the scientifically tested calorie burning benefits of MetaPlus®, shown to enhance metabolism and provide sustained energy.* Celsius has no sugar, low calorie, no aspartame, very low in sodium, no artificial preservatives,. see more...

Sara S.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge advocate of losing weight naturally (eating right and exercising) so I am not reviewing this as a weight loss supplement. Rather, I am looking at this purely as an energy drink. I LOVE the sparkling cola flavor, as it tastes just like Diet Pepsi. It has 200mg of caffeine which is the perfect amount to get me going, whether for a work out or just to get me through work. I love how the drink itself is colorless, so it does not stain my teeth like coffee and tea, and cola itself. I also like how they include so many other nutrients in the formula. I do not drink these regularly enough to speak to the calorie burning effect it claims to, but I definitely don't weigh more than when I started purchasing these every so often from Vitamin Shoppe.
Bianca D.
Austin, TX
These give me a great, long lasting boost of energy. Along with the energy, I'm also able to focus unlike a lot of other high caffeinated beverages. I also have not had a flavor of Celsius that I didn't like! And likr the rest of thr reviews state, the Sparkling Cola tastes so much like cola without the weird aftertaste!!
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
These drinks are a great alternative to sugary energy drinks filled with chemicals. I've tried the peach mango green tea flavor and love it. It gives me a boost of energy before going out to walk the dog or a long day at work. It does have a hint of ginger flavor that some people may not like. I just ordered a variety pack so that I can try all the flavors.
Brittany F.
It taste good! It definitely helps me in the morning to wake up! My one thing that I don't like about this drink is that it makes me a little dizzy. Not sure why but it isn't a bad of a drink
Amy D.
Nashville, TN
Love Celsius! Great pick me up to get energy toward the end of my work day. If you want to kick the sugary cola habit, their cola flavor tastes like the real thing.
Dana R.
North Port, FL
Love these!! Not as bad for you as the other energy drinks and may help you burn extra calories (they say it does, not sure how accurate it is). Super yummy taste!
Maleah S.
If your haven't tried these yet and you are trying to kick a soda habit, what are you doing?!?! Go now and get in!! They are the best thing to curb a sweet tooth or craving for bubbles.
Katy C.
These taste amazing! It takes a bit to warm up to the flavor but it grows on you. I love the sparkling orange flavor!
Brittany C.
Columbus Ohio
Love this I take this with me when I go for
My morning and night jog so I use it 2 times every day super affordable and worth the price their isn't really any cons ingot my mother and my 3 sisters using these and they love it

back