HealthCelsius
Energy Drink Stick Packs- Dragonfruit Lime (14 packets)

Celsius Energy Drink Stick Packs- Dragonfruit Lime (14 packets)

by Celsius

Celsius Energy Drink Stick Packs- Dragonfruit Lime (14 packets)

Has anyone tried this? I haven’t seen them anywhere!? How is the flavor? And is it the same as the ones in the can??
Start your review of Celsius Energy Drink Stick Packs- Dragonfruit Lime (14 packets)!
Kamri K.
Lake Geneva, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I was buying the individual cans of celsius when I saw these while shopping. I picked up one box quickly fell in love! I’ve bought a box each time going not that I need too but because they are SO good (in my opinion better than the canned ones!) plus they last roughly two weeks (one box) If you’re looking for a more pocket friendly energy drink highly recommended.
Ruby S.
Shingletown, CA
Celsius Energy Drink Stick Packs- Dragonfruit Lime (14 packets) uploaded by Ruby S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these! I have only tried the wild berry though. I live in the boonies so I can only buy the cans from Rite Aid, and I buy these sticks on Amazon. More cost effective than the cans and easy to bring to work. Taste is awesome! I wish they would have the watermelon and grape in the sticks tho
Christina  R.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. They taste great and give the the energy I need!!! Definitely my go to. I drink one every morning. I love that they also have a thermogenic in them.
Angelica M.
Englewood, CO
Celsius Energy Drink Stick Packs- Dragonfruit Lime (14 packets) uploaded by Angelica M.
Personally I prefer the powder over the carbonated drink, the lime can be a bit punchy in the carbonated drink. I use 1 packet per 24 fl oz since the taste is so strong. Legit feel the energy when I drink these before I lift
Andrea N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love canned Celsius but sometimes I don’t want the carbonation or don’t want to spend money on cans. These packets are perfect, mix with water and you’re ready to go. Perfect as a pick me up, preworkout, and for on the go! Great flavor, great energy and no jitters!
Morgan M.
Nashotah, WI
I buy the cans of Celsius monthly on Amazon. I bought this flavor for the powder packs once because of the cost difference and I still have it a year later. I think this flavor is disgusting. I love Celsius in general though so I will give it 2 stars.
Haley K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Use these every morning. They seriously are what keeps me going throughout the day. I like the packets better than the cans too because it’s a lot less waste and doesn’t take up any room in my fridge! Not sure what i did before these.
JoJo M.
Moon Township, PA
My favorite flavor! This is a great on the go pick-me-up. I like to take it before a workout to keep my metabolism going!
Neva H.
Carthage, MS
Celsius Energy Drink Stick Packs- Dragonfruit Lime (14 packets) uploaded by Neva H.
My favorite energy packets!! It contains 200 milligrams of caffeine! Which is way more that a soda. 1 packet goes in a bottle of water. I love the box also. It folds so that you can just grab one without having to get into the box. And it has great flavor!!
Amber J.
Turlock, CA
Celsius Energy Drink Stick Packs- Dragonfruit Lime (14 packets) uploaded by Amber J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved Celsius ever since I first drank their “heat” energy drink which I tell you what whew those things work! I was glad to stumble upon these to go water additive sticks which are a game changer to my routine I drink them everyday before I go to work and it helps me keep up with my grave yard shifts and be ready to take my pre work out after work to keep going and kick butt in the gym it definitely helps me