Celsius - Celsius Original Calorie Burner Sparkling Ginger Ale - 4 Pack(s) ( Multi-Pack)

BY CELSIUS

Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I really like these. They are great for energy. I feel like they didn't really help burn anything like they say but my boyfriend at the time that introduced them to me had a lot of success with noticing differences. I think the flavor are great though
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
I've tried a few flavors and kiwi strawberry is the best! These work pretty well in the fact that you get a boost of energy but sometimes it gives me too much of that jittery feeling and I don't like that. Try not to drink one on an empty stomach.
Alyssa K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I really liked these "sodas." They gave me energy to get through my day an they tasted great! I thought it was a good option in lieu of regular soda.
Jennifer F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an awesome drink to have after you workout. It is affordable and has a light flavor, so it doesn't taste super sugary.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
Gross. I do not like any of the Celsius products. Mainly for the reason that they do not taste good.
Cal W.
Not sure if they really burn calories or not. they did give me energy and the flavor is pretty good.
Becky S.
I really like these. Makes it nice to not feel guilty about drinking something other than water.
Sharleen T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Best calorie burning drink...i love all the flavors at least the ones ive tried. ..so delish
Amanda L.
Sweden
Celsius drinks are my new favorites! they taste great and are still healthy amd gives you a really good energy boost before or after workout. It works well as a standalone drink as well. Got recommended by a friend to try this and I'm thankful about it.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
What are the best flavors?
Joanna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these sold in GNC? I'm curious and would like to try this.
Tiffany C.
Georgetown, TX
I see these a lot. They are marketed as a healthy energy boost. Are they just full of artificial ingredients and caffeine?
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
What are your thoughts on how healthy these actually are to drink? Not many energy drinks are good for the body..
Lauryl H.