Cellumination Mask In Lotion - 100ml/3.3oz

by SK-II

Product Description A daily weightless pre-lotion to rapidly banish morning dullness Imparts immediate & long-lasting mask-quality hydration Formulated with Aura-Bright Complex comprising Centella Asiatica extract & Nicotinamide W Concentrated with an exclusive ingredient Pitera TM Skin appears brighter & healthier lookingProduct Line: SK II - CleanserProduct Size: 100ml/3.3oz

Skin Type: Normal

Sales Rank: 16945

Skin Concern / Firming: Firming

Age Segment: Adult

Image shown may not be true representation for size of this product, please refer to the size stated in the above product title, or to description below!; Cellumination Mask In Lotion; 100ml/3.3oz; Original 100% Authenitc

Skin Care / Moisturizing: Moisturizing

Application: Face

Gender: Women

Fragrance Occasion / Evening: Evening

Size (oz): 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cellumination Mask In Lotion - 100ml/3.3oz!
Amazing product! Has worked wonders on my skin! I was introduced to it by a friend and I am never going back. First time user now to a holy grail. Definitely on the pricey side but worth it.
Las Vegas, NV
I was fortunate enough to pick up this product at a duty free shop in Iceland. This was one of the first SK-II products I’ve tried and I must say, for the price it is definitely worth it. It is a splurge but if you’re a skincare junkie like me, this is the product for you!
Saint Louis, MO
This product felt harsh on my skin but it did work well in the end making my skin soft and smooth. The price is a little high but the packaging was nice. This product was disappointing and I wouldn’t recommend it to others. The burn isn’t worth the price and result.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my splurge product of the year. It is definitely on the pricey side but I loved how it made my skin feel when I received a sample. My skin was glowing.The only downside to this product is that it is quite a bit pricier than others that I have purchased
Really works well with my skin, helps my skin be more healthy than it was usually. My expectations were meet by this product i really recommend you guys to at least give it a try. I didnt think it would work great with my skin but it did i started to see progress.
This mask is incredible it definitely does the job. I felt the difference in my skin the first time i used it and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Great product for a great price .
Pepeekeo , HI
Can’t live with out! It’s like a light  has been turned on in my face!  Slightly pricey, but so worth it. This is a product that is always part of my routine.
indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct zip 46214
Purchased at: Sephora
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Love this product! I definitely recommend it! The bottle comes with a lot of product so it lasts for a very long time! Makes my skin feel great whenever I apply this!!
White plains , NY
As I’ve gotten older I’ve realized the benefits of great skin care. You get what you pay for and SK-li definitely delivers. Every product I’ve used I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin. Their products are an investment with a great return!

Looking for your answer?