Cellucor(r) C4(r) Original - Watermelon uploaded by Mercedes T.

BY CELLUCOR

The Original Explosive Pre-Workout see more...

Mercedes T.
Los Angeles , CA
First time trying it out. Love the flavor. Gives me the little boost of energy I need to get through the gym. And I am able to sleep at night. No gittery effect after drinking it.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
This taste is amazing bit i feel it actually made me lazier during my work out. I only used one scoop because i didnt know how my body was going to react to this. It wasn't for me going to give it to my mom she loves these.
Chanon F.
This is the best pre workout out there. If I need to use one, this is what keeps me going. I recommend this to anyone that needs a boost before worm out.
Lindsay O.
Toronto , ON
I love c4. As far as pre workouts go I think it is one of the best. Blue raspberry is my favourite but watermelon is food too. I haven't tried a flavour I didn't like