BY CELLUCOR

The Original Explosive Pre-Workout see more...

MELISSA B.
I love this stuff. I add a small scoop of powder into my bottles water and drink it on the way to the gym. It usually takes about 30 min to kick in. The scoop comes with the container and the drink is delicious. I don't feel jitters when I take this but I can tell a difference in my focus and energy levels for sure! I've purchased this a few times and I will buy it again. I saw it on the shelf at the local Meijer supermarket but I purchased mine on Amazon. I received a free sample of this flavor and it was tasty.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
This product works well as any other original C4 product. Gives a bit of beta alanine tingles and a good caffeine boost. I do not crash after taking this product but I have a higher caffeine tolerance. The taste of cherry limeade is OK. It seems to coat my throat a bit and makes me almost feel like I have indigestion but it is not bothersome. I prefer strawberry margarita to this one but will keep my container and finish it.
Easy R.
Laconia
For those who take thier workout seriously, pre-workout formulas are essential in getting the best results. I've tried almost all brands and C4 gives me the best boost without the jitters many other brands leave you with. Not all the flavors are terrific, but Cherry Limeade is one of the better ones.