Cellucor Vortex Portable Mixer NEW V2.0 Blender Shaker Bottle Motorized 18 Fl Oz

BY VORTEX

package 1 pcs, Manufacturer: Vortex see more...

Review (1)
Lydia K.
Murfreesboro, TN
If you enjoy well mixed powders, throw away your blender bottle and get a Vortex. I picked mine up at GNC, just to see how it preformed. It was worth every penny and I have since bought one for my boyfriend as well as, one for me to keep at work. This makes the most well mixed drinks ever. I use a thinker vegan protein that usually I can not get smooth. The Vortex has no problem with it !
Danica S.
Does it require batteries or a charger?

Amazon