BY CELLUCOR

Dietary Supplements High-Def Fat-Targeting &Amp; Sculpting Agent* Features:&Nbsp; Ifas50 3 &Reg; Energy &Amp; Focus* Appetite Control* Fat Metabolism* Chrome Series 3Rd Generation Manufactured In A Gmp Compliant Facility Ifas50 3 Is A Registered Trademark Of Integrity Nutraceuticals And Is Protected Under Us Patent #7,674,484. 1-866-927-9686 *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• How does this work in assisting weight loss?1 Answers
Amber M.
Murfreesboro, TN
The best tasting fast burning pre-workout I have ever had. It is very strong and lasts long enough for a complete workout. It helps with energy and stamina. I recommend to anyone needing an extra pick me up.
Kassandra F.
Milpitas, CA
I have this product and it works amazing! Well for energy! I can probably do two hours at the gym when I take a scoop before my daily workout! I have a lot of energy throughout the day and I don't crash! Ladies if you're looking for something to use every morning before a run of gym this is your product!!!
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I started putting about half a scoop into my Greek yogurt every morning, and I love how energized it makes me feel. And it's definitely one of the better flavors out there. I do notice my appetite has lessened (especially when it comes to my afternoon junk food urges) since I started regularly taking this.
Amy K.
Valparaiso, IN
I love the pink lemonade version of cellucor! I would definitely recommend this product to those who go to the gym often and need a little bit of a boost. It helps me get through my more difficult workouts!
Johana C.
Love this product! Also love C4! It's a great pre-workout but bare in mind if you use it too late in the day you may have some trouble sleeping. Not for those who are really caffeine sensitive!
bailey g.
I love the boost I get from cellucor. This flavor is much better than the others but its still a gritty texture. The price is also a bit high and the product isn't much better compared to competitors so I don't buy cellucor often.
Rebecca W.
This product didn't do much for me, but did give me a lot more energy while working out. I feel like in order for it to work like it says you'd have to eat 400 calories and work out daily.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI
I must be sensitive to this product, it gave me so much energy and then some. I had a great workout and noticed an energy difference, but still has the jitters all day.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
Love this in cardio only days or when cross training. Tastes great and mixes up even better. Great flavor if your tired of all the traditional berry tastes
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
After using it I didn't like the over heat I was experiencing but it gave me a slight boost to use
Ciara B.
Marrero, LA
How does this work in assisting weight loss?