Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss uploaded by Mary G.

BY CELLUCOR #55 in Fitness Supplements

Dietary Supplement. High-Def Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent Chrome Series 3rd Generation Features: iFAS50 3™. Energy & Focus*. Appetite Control*. Fat Metabolism* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Lisa K.
My favorite weight loss product to use. Gives me a lot of energy and helps me get through my work outs. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Very very reliable. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a boost with weight loss. You still have to eat right to. I love it !
Bridgette C.
Hephzibah
Just want to start off by saying I use this product as a pre workout and not a daily supplement for weight loss. With that said, I love the energy I get from this product! If you are sensitive to caffeine I don't suggest taking it too late in the afternoon.
Jordan W.
This did help me lose weight. I lost 3 lbs in 3 days, however because of the potency, I recommend easing into the servings. I followed the directions and ended up on beta blockers because my heart rate was extremely high. I'm not and have never been sensitive to caffeine so it was a shock. However, several years later and I've tried the powder version of this (drink mix) & it works wonders. You can control your servings better! Haven't had any issues thus far.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
If you're looking for something that's gonna give you loads of energy then this is it. Personally, I felt a little crazy and found it hard to sleep on night that I would take this during lunch time. It's really strong and you'll definitely get a good workout but just not for me.
America B.
Edinburg, TX
Fitspiration Expert
These are probably my favorite fat burner pills. I always sweat like crazy at the gym with these. I used these when i felt like i hot a plateu in my workouts and wasnt seeing any changes but then i took these and my body changed and i cut alot of fat.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
I have had friends that have received wonderful results while using this product, but I think due to lifestyle change rather then product. Be careful to not use along with other products that have similar ingredients, especially niacin, or you may feel flush during a workout.
Aleshia L.
Apo, AP
This product works well, I don't feel as if it actual helps me lose fat but is a good aid to a regular workout routine and clean eating. It helps you sweat I love adding it with my preworkout when I'm bloated and wanna shed some water weight.
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Gives you a ton of energy! Works well stacked with cellucor clk. The pills have a weird taste going down, however it only lasts a few seconds. A good product to get your weight loss regiment kick started.
ROSA M.
Lo tome por 30 dias y si note la diferencia! Es un excelente quemador de grasa, lo unico relevante es que te hace sudar mucho a mi especialmente en las manos, sientes un cosquilleo en las piernas y da algo de taquicardia, pero nada que no pudiera aguantar! Todo eso vale la pena.
Alexandra H.
Vinton , VA
I have used superHD in both the pills and the powder. I would recommend the powder more because I feel like it helped more with appetite suppression. However the pills are more convenient. Both forms did work well though. I felt the thermogenic effect of them and they did help to get rid of some extra fat
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Does this product gives any side effects like palpitation or drop of blood pressure?
maria r.
Parma, MI
Is this a preworkout?
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've used a product like this before but have been reading up on some one them. I know getting jittery is a problem with some, so I'm a little nervous so starting something to help kick my butt into shape. So overall is it a good product, that doesn't affect your body in negative ways to much?
Anna J.
New Britain, CT
Has anyone lost weight with this without a strick diet!? Or do you need a strict diet
Erika D.
Weslaco, TX
I've used this one before and it makes me nauseous after every use. Has this happened to any one of you?