Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss uploaded by Mary G.

BY CELLUCOR #78 in Fitness Supplements

Dietary Supplement. High-Def Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent Chrome Series 3rd Generation Features: iFAS50 3™. Energy & Focus*. Appetite Control*. Fat Metabolism* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Angela S.
Angela S.
Oxford, FL
This is my go to fat burning/weight loss pill. It energizes me, curbs hunger, gives me focus. I bought mine at GNC since as a gold card member they have pretty good deals. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. If you are sensitive to caffeine or anything that gives you energy though do not take this. Other than that though. This stuff helped me lose 30+ lbs the last time I used it religiously and added it to a good diet and exercise. Once I'm done nursing my son I will definitely be taking this again!
donna c.
donna c.
Fitspiration Expert
Super hd is awesome. It definitely boosts your energy and takes your work outs to the next level. You pour sweat while taking it which helps with the calorie burn. I use it as a pre workout and it really helps get you through tougher sessions. I noticed more definition, improved focus, and was satisfied with my overall results. I wouldn't take bottles back to back because it will lose its effectiveness. Skip a month or two in between uses once you're finished with a bottle.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
This did help me lose weight. I lost 3 lbs in 3 days, however because of the potency, I recommend easing into the servings. I followed the directions and ended up on beta blockers because my heart rate was extremely high. I'm not and have never been sensitive to caffeine so it was a shock. However, several years later and I've tried the powder version of this (drink mix) & it works wonders. You can control your servings better! Haven't had any issues thus far.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Loved this product. Will cycle thru to use again in coming months. A good boost to weight loss especially if you've hit a plateau. Do not need to intake additional caffeine during use of this product. I actually weened myself off coffee when I took this. Lost almost ten lbs in addition to regular workouts and a clean eating plan. Use as a supplement to your weight loss plan, not the only tool.
Johnathan M.
Johnathan M.
This product really seems to work in terms of giving me lots of energy without making me shaky or giving me the jitters. I am not sure about how well the weight loss portion of this product is. I am loosing weight but I'm also changing up my exercise to more cardio and attempting to change my diet. This product does give me the energy needed to maintain the workout drive that I need though.
Mitul P.
Mitul P.
Olive Branch, MS
Super HD is a good product like any of the other Cellucor products! It gave me energy and helped me lost weight! It is fairly priced for how effective it is. I bought mine from GNC, but it can be found on Amazon also. Although I have tried other thermogenics that worked better and I saw better results such as SST by Performix. But overall I liked Super HD!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Suffolk, VA
I've cycled this supplement for the past 3 years and there's a reason I've stuck with it for that long. It is not a magic pill, but it's close to it. It doubles as an appetite suppressant and pre workout for myself. If you're sensitive to niacin I would not use this product, and if you are sensitive to caffeine I would start out slow.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
I would consider this more of a diuretic with energy than an actual "weight-loss" pill. If you're looking to lose water weight, then this is your product. Definitely follow the instructions on the back - make sure if you haven't tried it before that you ween your way to the actual recommended dosage or you will probably get sick.
Aly P.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
I have had friends that have received wonderful results while using this product, but I think due to lifestyle change rather then product. Be careful to not use along with other products that have similar ingredients, especially niacin, or you may feel flush during a workout.
America B.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
Fitspiration Expert
These are probably my favorite fat burner pills. I always sweat like crazy at the gym with these. I used these when i felt like i hot a plateu in my workouts and wasnt seeing any changes but then i took these and my body changed and i cut alot of fat.
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Does this product gives any side effects like palpitation or drop of blood pressure?
maria r.
maria r.
Parma, MI
Is this a preworkout?
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've used a product like this before but have been reading up on some one them. I know getting jittery is a problem with some, so I'm a little nervous so starting something to help kick my butt into shape. So overall is it a good product, that doesn't affect your body in negative ways to much?
Anna J.
Anna J.
New Britain , CT
Has anyone lost weight with this without a strick diet!? Or do you need a strict diet
Megan S.
Megan S.
Woodstock, IL
I am looking for a weightless pill that actually works. This has great review! Do you feel like your on speed though?