Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss

Dietary Supplement. High-Def Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent Chrome Series 3rd Generation Features: iFAS50 3™. Energy & Focus*. Appetite Control*. Fat Metabolism* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Can this product be taken if you have a thyroid condition: hypothyroid?
Anyone have results?
Is this a pill ?
Start your review of Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss!
Marissa K.
Collinwood, TN
Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss uploaded by Marissa K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Yall this stuff actually works i have been taking it for about 3 months and i have lost 20 pounds already im so happy i have found something that actually works for me
Lidia M.
Phoenix, AZ
If you take this as instructed you will most definitely see that it works, the only downside is how jittery you feel when you first take it after a week you get used to it but the first couple of dosis are a little hard to get used to especially If you're not a regular caffeine consumer.
Mary G.
virginia beach
Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss uploaded by Mary G.
I've cycled this supplement for the past 3 years and there's a reason I've stuck with it for that long. It is not a magic pill, but it's close to it. It doubles as an appetite suppressant and pre workout for myself. If you're sensitive to niacin I would not use this product, and if you are sensitive to caffeine I would start out slow.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have had friends that have received wonderful results while using this product, but I think due to lifestyle change rather then product. Be careful to not use along with other products that have similar ingredients, especially niacin, or you may feel flush during a workout.
Reyna E.
Mesa, AZ
I love the powder version of Cellucor Super HD but I didn't like the capsule version. I took as directed, worked out 5-6 times a week, with a clean diet and didn't notice any more of a difference from when I wasn't taking it. I didn't feel more energized or notice a difference in my appetite. I will not be purchasing the capsule version of this product again but I will use the powder version.
Shantal V.
My husband and I have been trying these pills for just about a month now. Don’t get confused and think by just taking these pills you lose weight. That is not how it works. These pills are to HELP lose weight. They suppress your appetite making it possible to (in our case) keep within our wanted amount of calories a day to lose weight. They give you a boost of energy as well. I didn’t think so at first until I realized that I would go nuts and clean something right after I took them. You are supposed to take two of them a day 5 to 6 hours apart and the second pill well before 6 hours before bedtime. I struggle with this part and my reasoning for a four instead of five star. This product has caffeine as most effective workout supplements do and so it kills me when I am trying to go to sleep. I would say it’s the only downside. As for the help along with clean(er) eating and exercise 5 to 6 times a week for an hour long minimum this product has helped us see faster results and those numbers on the scale look better and better each time.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are probably my favorite fat burner pills. I always sweat like crazy at the gym with these. I used these when i felt like i hot a plateu in my workouts and wasnt seeing any changes but then i took these and my body changed and i cut alot of fat.
Taylor C.
waco
These products sucks! I did everything you are supposed to yanno go on a diet, exercise and take the pills each day I did this for about two months and saw no chance in my weight or energy.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
If you're looking for something that's gonna give you loads of energy then this is it. Personally, I felt a little crazy and found it hard to sleep on night that I would take this during lunch time. It's really strong and you'll definitely get a good workout but just not for me.
Lizz S.
I would consider this more of a diuretic with energy than an actual "weight-loss" pill. If you're looking to lose water weight, then this is your product. Definitely follow the instructions on the back - make sure if you haven't tried it before that you ween your way to the actual recommended dosage or you will probably get sick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kansas C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
il y a 2 ans
What is the best weight Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss loss pills that actually work with just walking ?
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
il y a 2 ans
Liz B. il y a 2 ans
Yes. I took 1 on an empty stomach and I got really bad jitters anxiety panic attack , I got really hot and then nausea vomiting (just vomited once) and then abdominal pain that lasted through the next day. That was wrong on my part to take on an empty stomach. I've been eating before taking it and I repackaged 1/3 into an empty capsule and have been increasing the dose . I have not had any side effects since and I'm almost up to a whole pill twice a day.