Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss

Dietary Supplement. High-Def Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent Chrome Series 3rd Generation Features: iFAS50 3™. Energy & Focus*. Appetite Control*. Fat Metabolism* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Is this a pill ?
Where can you purchase this?
I’ve been trying to lose weight for quite some time anybody have any recommendations on Effective weight loss supplementsEffective weight loss supplements??
Start your review of Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss!
AD-277, RABINDRAPALLY KESTOPUR. Kolkata, west bengal, India
I Just love this product😍😍😍😍 I'm literally obsessed with this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ being a professional makeup artist and fashion & beauty influencer I'll definitely gonna suggest you this product 😍😍😍😍 it's healthy for you 💜💜💜☘️☘️☘️
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: GNC
I use the Ultra Hd pills, but the only difference between this one and the one I use is the increased amount of caffeine in the other. And they definitely give you an energy boost, and it leaves you with less of an appetite through the day. I haven’t experienced any negative side effects, and they seem to hold true to their word.
León, Guanajuato
Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss uploaded by Gerardo Enrique S.
Este producto es increíble! Al tomarlo todas las mañanas antes del desayuno, en unas semanas notarás la gran diferencia! además te ayuda mucho en tu metabolismo. Recomendado 100% para todas esas personas fit o que quieren hacer algo por su metabolismo.
Pasadena, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I started this before I started using the c4 from cellucor and this stacked with clk and it made me loose weight. It was a fat burner and it helped me a lot. I can’t go back to it because I’m immune to caffeine
Phoenix, AZ
If you take this as instructed you will most definitely see that it works, the only downside is how jittery you feel when you first take it after a week you get used to it but the first couple of dosis are a little hard to get used to especially If you're not a regular caffeine consumer.
Mesa, AZ
I love the powder version of Cellucor Super HD but I didn't like the capsule version. I took as directed, worked out 5-6 times a week, with a clean diet and didn't notice any more of a difference from when I wasn't taking it. I didn't feel more energized or notice a difference in my appetite. I will not be purchasing the capsule version of this product again but I will use the powder version.
fayetteville
I’ve tried this product and i lost a total of 25 pounds in fist 3 months I was happy with the result but I wanted to lose more weight that just 25 pounds so I took it for another 3 months and ended up losing another 10 pounds. It worked but you constantly had to Watch what you eat and how many calories you eat. And exercise a lot for it burn fat.
Vancouver
I haven't noticed any weight loss yet, but these definitely are great for giving energy (as they have quite a lot of caffeine in them) and they seem to have cut down my cravings a little bit. They are not a miracle pill, but they are something that seem to help on the weight loss journey. I would suggest not taking them too late in the afternoon, as you may have trouble sleeping at night as a result. I take mine in the morning, and sometimes around noon. Decent product.
Menifee, CA
If you're looking for something that's gonna give you loads of energy then this is it. Personally, I felt a little crazy and found it hard to sleep on night that I would take this during lunch time. It's really strong and you'll definitely get a good workout but just not for me.
Edinburg , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are probably my favorite fat burner pills. I always sweat like crazy at the gym with these. I used these when i felt like i hot a plateu in my workouts and wasnt seeing any changes but then i took these and my body changed and i cut alot of fat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lawrenceburg, KY
il y a 7 mois
What is the best weight Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss loss pills that actually work with just walking ?
Pembroke Pnes, FL
il y a un an
Liz B. • il y a 7 mois
Yes. I took 1 on an empty stomach and I got really bad jitters anxiety panic attack , I got really hot and then nausea vomiting (just vomited once) and then abdominal pain that lasted through the next day. That was wrong on my part to take on an empty stomach. I've been eating before taking it and I repackaged 1/3 into an empty capsule and have been increasing the dose . I have not had any side effects since and I'm almost up to a whole pill twice a day.