Cellucor Super HD Weight Loss uploaded by Mary G.

BY CELLUCOR #8 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. High-Def Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent Chrome Series 3rd Generation Features: iFAS50 3™. Energy & Focus*. Appetite Control*. Fat Metabolism* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Shantal V.
My husband and I have been trying these pills for just about a month now. Don’t get confused and think by just taking these pills you lose weight. That is not how it works. These pills are to HELP lose weight. They suppress your appetite making it possible to (in our case) keep within our wanted amount of calories a day to lose weight. They give you a boost of energy as well. I didn’t think so at first until I realized that I would go nuts and clean something right after I took them. You are supposed to take two of them a day 5 to 6 hours apart and the second pill well before 6 hours before bedtime. I struggle with this part and my reasoning for a four instead of five star. This product has caffeine as most effective workout supplements do and so it kills me when I am trying to go to sleep. I would say it’s the only downside. As for the help along with clean(er) eating and exercise 5 to 6 times a week for an hour long minimum this product has helped us see faster results and those numbers on the scale look better and better each time.
karen P.
San Jose , CA
I use to use this product when I was aiming to lean out. It is a great product to help increase your energy and curb your appetite. I would take it in the morning and before my workout for an extra boost. It does have 160mg of caffeine in each capsule so I would not recommend taking this with other caffeinated supplements, foods or drinks. Also, try not to take it too close to bed time because it could keep you up at night. This product is an amazing appetite suppressant and you will have less cravings while taking this supplement.
Lisa K.
My favorite weight loss product to use. Gives me a lot of energy and helps me get through my work outs. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Very very reliable. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a boost with weight loss. You still have to eat right to. I love it !
Bridgette C.
Hephzibah
Just want to start off by saying I use this product as a pre workout and not a daily supplement for weight loss. With that said, I love the energy I get from this product! If you are sensitive to caffeine I don't suggest taking it too late in the afternoon.
karissa🎀 B.
Reading, PA
I tried this product on two different occasions and both times I did not notice much of a difference. I had maybe a little more energy in the mornings but that was about it. I thought about trying this product for the third time.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
If you're looking for something that's gonna give you loads of energy then this is it. Personally, I felt a little crazy and found it hard to sleep on night that I would take this during lunch time. It's really strong and you'll definitely get a good workout but just not for me.
America B.
Edinburg, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are probably my favorite fat burner pills. I always sweat like crazy at the gym with these. I used these when i felt like i hot a plateu in my workouts and wasnt seeing any changes but then i took these and my body changed and i cut alot of fat.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
I have had friends that have received wonderful results while using this product, but I think due to lifestyle change rather then product. Be careful to not use along with other products that have similar ingredients, especially niacin, or you may feel flush during a workout.
Aleshia L.
Apo, AP
This product works well, I don't feel as if it actual helps me lose fat but is a good aid to a regular workout routine and clean eating. It helps you sweat I love adding it with my preworkout when I'm bloated and wanna shed some water weight.
Alexandra H.
Vinton, VA
I have used superHD in both the pills and the powder. I would recommend the powder more because I feel like it helped more with appetite suppression. However the pills are more convenient. Both forms did work well though. I felt the thermogenic effect of them and they did help to get rid of some extra fat
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Does this product gives any side effects like palpitation or drop of blood pressure?
maria r.
Parma, MI
Is this a preworkout?
Anna J.
New Britain, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Has anyone lost weight with this without a strick diet!? Or do you need a strict diet
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've used a product like this before but have been reading up on some one them. I know getting jittery is a problem with some, so I'm a little nervous so starting something to help kick my butt into shape. So overall is it a good product, that doesn't affect your body in negative ways to much?
Megan S.
Woodstock, IL
I am looking for a weightless pill that actually works. This has great review! Do you feel like your on speed though?