BY CELLUCOR

HIGH-DEF FAT TARGETING & SCULPTING AGENT FEATURES: iFAS503(tm) ENERGY & FOCUS* APPETITE CONTROL* FAT METABOBLISM see more...

Ramon P.
Miami Beach
you want to lose those kilos of more, nothing better than to try the super hd the most powerful fat burner that I have tried, get to lose 12 kilos in 2 months. PROOF 100% recommended Cellucor - Super HD Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent - 120 Capsules
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. I used this all of the time during my loss and cutting process and it worked wonders. You get the preworkout feel along with an appetite suppressant. It's kind of pricey but I buy mine on amazing for a good deal. Love it.
Brandi C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great weight loss product! It gives you energy to make you want to work out and helps suppress your appetite so you don't overeat. Due to the potency of the product, I would recommend starting with the lower dose to see how you react.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I absolutely LOVE. Cellucor Super HD. Not only is it getting me ripped but it is giving my great energy and suppressing my appetite like it says. I take one cellucor super HD pill in the morning with a cut of green tea and a bowl of oatmeal and it powers me right through my day! I have only been on this capsule for a week but I am seeing great results and feeling great too. Be careful on first day of taking it, it is going to clean you right out, make sure you're near a restroom. I would not suggest taking this pill with other caffeine sources such as coffee. I highly recommend this product.
Tara T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this product! It gives me energy I need to lose weight and keep it off. Along with diet and exercise I recommend this.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to take these before I had children. Although I don't recommend taking these types of pills, these were effective in obtaining a huge boost in energy! They also suppressed my appetite, but gave me the shakes...
Lauren H.
It's great but be cautious when using. I can only use one pill a day because the energy is a lot. It's great to take right when you wake up for that extra boost on workdays. I usually take it either at 8:30am or around 2:30 pm so I'm energized enough for my workout of the day.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a pretty good fat burner. It has fish oils and omega oils. I took it in the mornings and saw progress. It didn't make me jittery like some other products go. The price is a little high for what you get and how it compares to others. I would recommend if you are willing to spend the money.
Nakeia Z.
These pills worked great taking them right before a workout! It gave me energy to push through and definitely. Although Didn't really meet my expectations. Love the pills i just thought they would work quicker ..
Brianna M.
San Diego, CA
I loved this product. In combination with a good diet/exercise regiment, I saw results. The product also gives a great energy boost, without making you shaky/queasy.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
I was thinking about trying this, has anybody gotten good results?
Deanna L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Do these actually help for weight loss?
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Has anyone seen weight loss results?