BY CELLUCOR

HIGH-DEF FAT TARGETING & SCULPTING AGENT FEATURES: iFAS503(tm) ENERGY & FOCUS* APPETITE CONTROL* FAT METABOBLISM see more...

Ramon P.
Miami Beach
you want to lose those kilos of more, nothing better than to try the super hd the most powerful fat burner that I have tried, get to lose 12 kilos in 2 months. PROOF 100% recommended Cellucor - Super HD Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent - 120 Capsules
Lauren H.
It's great but be cautious when using. I can only use one pill a day because the energy is a lot. It's great to take right when you wake up for that extra boost on workdays. I usually take it either at 8:30am or around 2:30 pm so I'm energized enough for my workout of the day.
Brandi C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great weight loss product! It gives you energy to make you want to work out and helps suppress your appetite so you don't overeat. Due to the potency of the product, I would recommend starting with the lower dose to see how you react.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to take these before I had children. Although I don't recommend taking these types of pills, these were effective in obtaining a huge boost in energy! They also suppressed my appetite, but gave me the shakes...
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I absolutely LOVE. Cellucor Super HD. Not only is it getting me ripped but it is giving my great energy and suppressing my appetite like it says. I take one cellucor super HD pill in the morning with a cut of green tea and a bowl of oatmeal and it powers me right through my day! I have only been on this capsule for a week but I am seeing great results and feeling great too. Be careful on first day of taking it, it is going to clean you right out, make sure you're near a restroom. I would not suggest taking this pill with other caffeine sources such as coffee. I highly recommend this product.
Lucia A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
This has been my favorite thermogenic thus far!!!! I use it as a daily supplement rather than a boost before working out and have had no adverse side effects. It gives me a great boost of energy in the morning ans helps me get my day started. I have a very physical job and I am constantly moving so this does not give me the jitters. I do not take this on the weekends because if I am just sitting I do start to get a headache. This paired with clean eating and regular (daily) exercise has done wonders for me!!
Angie L.
New Bern, NC
Great for if you wanna sweat your face off. You have to drink a TON of water when using this product or you WILL feel ill. Great appetite suppressant. I actually forgot to eat a few times. My preferred method of burning fat is by lifting heavy stuff and putting it back down. I don't really put much faith into diet pills, there's no "miracle in a pill". I used this product as an extra boost for my already healthy diet and active lifestyle. This is a great energy booster. Not for those sensitive to caffeine.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've always been slightly against "diet pills", and what I hate most is when they advertise that their product can target fat. Um....yeah....complete BS. You target fat by eating less calories than what you're burning. Granted this has a appetite suppressant in it, but this product alone can not target fat. I wish they would just word things differently instead making it sound like a magical pill. I have tried this brand before when I've been to fitness expo's and it does give you a little extra pep in your step, but I really didn't notice anything else with it.
andrew m.
Hattiesburg, MS
Diet pills only work if you workout while taking the pill. I will say that cellucor has in my opinion always made great products. This one will make you feel "wired" but it is bearable. As far as targeting fat, this claim is false. Outside of liposuction it is impossible to target the fat on your body pr in any certain area. You can only work out and lose fat in general. It's why it takes a lot of time to see results for some trouble areas such as belly or butt.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a pretty good fat burner. It has fish oils and omega oils. I took it in the mornings and saw progress. It didn't make me jittery like some other products go. The price is a little high for what you get and how it compares to others. I would recommend if you are willing to spend the money.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
I was thinking about trying this, has anybody gotten good results?
Deanna L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Do these actually help for weight loss?
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Has anyone seen weight loss results?