BY CELLUCOR

HIGH-DEF FAT TARGETING & SCULPTING AGENT FEATURES: iFAS503(tm) ENERGY & FOCUS* APPETITE CONTROL* FAT METABOBLISM see more...

Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I absolutely LOVE. Cellucor Super HD. Not only is it getting me ripped but it is giving my great energy and suppressing my appetite like it says. I take one cellucor super HD pill in the morning with a cut of green tea and a bowl of oatmeal and it powers me right through my day! I have only been on this capsule for a week but I am seeing great results and feeling great too. Be careful on first day of taking it, it is going to clean you right out, make sure you're near a restroom. I would not suggest taking this pill with other caffeine sources such as coffee. I highly recommend this product.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
This is a great weight loss product! It gives you energy to make you want to work out and helps suppress your appetite so you don't overeat. Due to the potency of the product, I would recommend starting with the lower dose to see how you react.
Nakeia Z.
Nakeia Z.
These pills worked great taking them right before a workout! It gave me energy to push through and definitely. Although Didn't really meet my expectations. Love the pills i just thought they would work quicker ..
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Tried this several years ago and didn't really see results. I think i may have been allergic to them because i would sneeze a lot after taking them.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
It's great but be cautious when using. I can only use one pill a day because the energy is a lot. It's great to take right when you wake up for that extra boost on workdays. I usually take it either at 8:30am or around 2:30 pm so I'm energized enough for my workout of the day.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Fitspiration Expert
I love this stuff. I used this all of the time during my loss and cutting process and it worked wonders. You get the preworkout feel along with an appetite suppressant. It's kind of pricey but I buy mine on amazing for a good deal. Love it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fitspiration Expert
I used to take these before I had children. Although I don't recommend taking these types of pills, these were effective in obtaining a huge boost in energy! They also suppressed my appetite, but gave me the shakes...
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
This is a pretty good fat burner. It has fish oils and omega oils. I took it in the mornings and saw progress. It didn't make me jittery like some other products go. The price is a little high for what you get and how it compares to others. I would recommend if you are willing to spend the money.
Krista S.
Krista S.
This product gave me a good energy boost, helped suppress appetite and also helped with weight loss. Combined with exercise and a healthy diet, I lost about 5lbs while taking this product.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've always been slightly against "diet pills", and what I hate most is when they advertise that their product can target fat. Um....yeah....complete BS. You target fat by eating less calories than what you're burning. Granted this has a appetite suppressant in it, but this product alone can not target fat. I wish they would just word things differently instead making it sound like a magical pill. I have tried this brand before when I've been to fitness expo's and it does give you a little extra pep in your step, but I really didn't notice anything else with it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
I was thinking about trying this, has anybody gotten good results?
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Do these actually help for weight loss?
Holly M.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Has anyone seen weight loss results?