Cellucor Super Hd uploaded by Erin W.

BY CELLUCOR

Super Hd 180 Grams Powder see more...

• How much weight can you lose in a month on this product?1 Answers
Erin W.
I really like this fat burner. I have the strawberry lemonade flavor and it tastes good!! I drink this using my blender bottle before I workout. It gets me really sweaty so I feel like it's an effective fat burner. It helps curb my appetite which I love. My only complaint is that it contains red #40 dye which I don't like but it's hard to find things without that. Other than that, I like this.
Kelly A.
San Antonio , TX
I love the HD! It's not technically a "pre-workout" but it works great as one because it gives an extra boost of energy. I found that it curbed my appetite a little too, which I really liked. I have seen really good results since I started taking the HD everyday, so I'm happy!
Sarah T.
I love this product. I take it pretty much every day. It give me that extra little Energy boost to make it though the day. My suggestion would be to not take this on a empty stomach. If I have food in my system I have no issue taking this product , if I do not I do not feel well for a little bit.
Jessica G.
Cellucor has some amazing products in the market right now. For me, the super HD can be fully optimized if you stack it with Cellucor's Clk which is a raspberry ketone. That's like the fat burning stack that will help you lose weight faster than just super HD alone. But, if I do not eat clean and just take this on hopes of still losing weight, I do not see much of a different. Plus, for the Clk they recommend doing 2 doses a day of three soft gels per serving so it can get expensive buying both these products together. It'll last you about 30 days I believe.
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Love the super hd powder. Although not described as a preworkout I always drank it before my workout to give me energy. Great flavor! It made me feel like I was drinking a sweet treat that I shouldn't be.
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
Super hd paired with clk is a great tool for weight loss. it can be taken as a preworkout but i take it along with my preworkout and feel fine.
Brittany W.
Plant City, FL
Good taste, mixes well and does the job if you are needing that extra "jolt" of energy. It also acts well as an appetite suppressant
Patsy M.
Meadowview, VA
How much weight can you lose in a month on this product?