BY CELLUCOR

Dietary Supplement The Lean Machine Creatine Free Pre-Workout Explosive Energy* Muscle Pumps* Strength & Definition* Muscle Protection* GMP Certified For Details Call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this product make you feel like product C4 does that...3 Answers
Brandi C.
I am giving this product two stars for the pure fact that I use other cellucor products that I do like, but this is the worst pre-workout I have ever taken. I bought it because it has no creatine. However, it tastes so terrible that I couldn't even choke this down a second time. The first and only time I took it, I took one full scoop and did not feel any energy boost or anything. I would not recommend this product to anyone!
becca w.
Cincinnati , OH
I've bought this product a handful of times because it really gives me that energy boost within minutes of drinking, no creatine, and it doesn't taste too bad. I have only tried the orange flavor and it isn't bad! I will definitely be buying this product again in the future.
Jonelle G.
Lovely, KY
This is a great no creatine pre workout. Works within minutes. This isn't the best tasting but I recommend fruit punch.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I definitely saw a difference in my mental focus and drive using this! Would use again 10/10
Erin R.
Elk Grove, CA
Does this product make you feel like product C4 does that's from Cellucor?