BY CELLUCOR

Dietary Supplement Water Loss Shed Excess Water Tighten* Tone* Define* Mineral Support* GMP Certified Chrome Series 3rd Generation 80 Capsules / 2 Five Day Cycles For Details Call : Corporate Headquarters Call Or. www.cellucor.com *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Cellucor L2 Extreme
  • "Great to take before and up to the day of a bodybuilding competition, before a photoshoot, special event, etc to shed the extra water weight stored in your body." in 4 reviews
  • "Must be taken as directed though and make sure you drink plenty of water. " in 2 reviews
  • "Cellucor is my favorite brand when it comes to supplements." in 1 review
Jeanine P.
Helps me a lot! i am a gym girl who lost 23 pounds "the natural way" but every week i have my period i don't go to the gym for 5 days. helps me a lot because i retain so much water when I'm on my period. if you're a person that doesent drinks water this is NOT for you. this causes headaches, heartburns and dehydration when you don't drink water. this def works but you have to drink tons of water.
Cayleigh C.
I did feel like it helped with water weight but the smell was soooo horrible oh my, I hated opening up the container. I did like this product, it worked and I would recommend it for someone who wants to loose weight
Lisa I.
Carlsbad, CA
This stuff really does the trick. Make sure you drink a lot of water so the product works efficiently and you don't dehydrate yourself. Great to take before and up to the day of a bodybuilding competition, before a photoshoot, special event, etc to shed the extra water weight stored in your body.
Esther K.
Pasadena , CA
You honestly have to be very careful with this product, I would say ANY cellucor product. My husband and I started having flutters in our chest and we found out that this product was the reason. Many people have had heart Attacks due to this, so please do your research.
Jenna L.
I use L2 for five days before I prep for Bikini competitions, have a big day coming up and before photo shoots. I notice my body is way tighter, and I lose all bloat. I keep a gallon of water with me when I'm on this, and I don't feel dehydrated at all.
Danielle H.
Lake wales, FL
I have used this product several times, before holidays, vacations and certain weekends. If taken as directed you will have amazing water loss. Must be taken as directed though and make sure you drink plenty of water.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
This is kinda expensive for a diuretic, but i used this about 3 weeks before we went to cancunn i was still dieting and exercising, and i noticed that my abs showed a little better by just adding this to my routine.
Emily M.
Freehold, NJ
You really can tell that it's working as soon as you start taking this. You definitely need to drink a lot of water throughout the day so that you don't get headaches or get dehydrated. It definitely helps you lose the few extra pounds.
Jaymie D.
Grand Forks Air Force Base
Really great. Cellucor is my favorite brand when it comes to supplements. I always know I am getting the best quality out there. This is a great diuretic, helps you shed water weight to lean you out. Wouldn't recommend taking it daily though.
Amanda S.
Helped me shed unwanted water weight. Would recommend this to anyone looking to lose those few extra "pounds" brought on from retaining water.
Ashly G.
Does it really work.?
Jaymee J.
Tulare, CA
How long does one bottle last?