BY CELLUCOR #76 in Protein Supplements

Cellucor's COR-PerformanceTM Whey was created with one goal in mind - to deliver a pure protein that packs more protein, and better flavors into each and every scoop. Cellucor COR-PerformanceTM Whey features a fast digesting Whey Protein Isolate based formula that packs 25g of protein per serving to satisfy protein needs any time of day. Featuring 100% Whey Protein, minimal fat or carbs, added digestive enzymes, perfect mixability and the best flavors on the market, it's safe to say COR-Perfor see more...

Eileen G.
I was so excited to get this protein. Everyone raves about it and the flavor options. I hated it. Well, at first I thought I liked it. That was before I knew what good protein powder tasted like. This stuff does not mix well. It is very sticky when you get it wet. I don't like to make anything with it. The flavor is weird, too.
Molly G.
Broomfield , CO
HANDS DOWN THIS IS MY FAVORITE PROTEIN. It doesn't have that weird fake sugar taste, it is low on fat and carbohydrates (which is GREAT for some pre-workout protein). I buy mine from Bodybuilding.com and usually get a stack of 3. It can be blended with ice, milk, almond milk...whatever you fancy. It tastes great!
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
This is the best protein powder! I have tried a few brands and most of cellucor's flavors and this is the best. It mixes smoothly with water or milk and is creamy and delicious. It also keeps me full and away from unhealthy snacks for hours after a workout.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
Really delicious! I use different protein powders to use as an ingredient in homemade protein bars, and I always use this brand! It's a very long-lasting product, and worth the price. Overall satisfied, and will continue to purchase!
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
This favor of protein is my very favorite!! Cellucor makes the best protein of any supplement company. I always try to branch out and try new things but I always come back to them because they're by far the best!
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
Definitely better be a peanut butter lover.. If you do then this is for you. Hard to find in stores but definitely worth ordering
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This protein is the best!!!
It is soo delicious, I love to add it to my milkshakes.
It helps to keep me full until my next meal.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
While I love cellucor protein, the peanut butter marshmallow tastes HORRIBLE. Absolutely the worst flavor protein I've had. It does the trick like all their other high quality whey protein flavors, but I just could not stand the taste. Would much rather use other flavors such as their cinnamon swirl.
Gleidilene R.
Swampscott, MA
I really like my cellucor whey protein shake, sometimes is hard to get protein enough with my regular meals and also keep watching my macronutrients, with this shake I can increase my protein intake without the carbs, It makes me feel full and also works when I feel like I need something sweet.
Christian C.
Hands down one of the best supplement brands to buy protein and pre-workout from. Cellucor is diffidently high quality at a reasonable price. Peanut butter marshmallow protein is no exception.