BY CELLUCOR

Cor-Performance Whey, Molten Chocolate. 25g Protein, 120 calories, up to 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAA's. Fast digesting 100% whey protein, delicious flavor, mixes instantly. Flavor - Fruit Punch. Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD & C Red. see more...

Jessica S.
I was training for a body building comp, so i have tried many many proteins. I cant drink it if it doesn't taste good. I always come back to cellucor's Whey. It is the BEST tasting out of anything i have tried. It mixes well with anything, milk or water and has the perfect consistency every time. It is my favorite protein that delivers the results fast. You can also just take this to put on some weight or a meal replacement. I love the Molten Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut Butter the best.
Kristen S.
This is my absolute favorite protein! I never understood how people could drink shakes and enjoy them, but after using this brand and flavor I understand! I generally buy this brand from Amazon. For an even better taste, try mixing with some ice cold almond milk and letting it sit for about 15 minutes before drinking. This allows the remaining protein to dissolve. Highly recommend!
Amanda N.
Roanoke, VA
I'm a snob when it comes to fitness and nutrition supplements, and I can't stand when protein has a nasty, chemical like aftertaste. I boxed this with water and ice and blended and it tasted just like a milkshake, almost like a frosty. I could not believe it. It smelled like a bag of Chocolate cake batter. I use this to make protein pancakes with and even my kids love them. The macros are great too, and ice not experienced any digestive issues with it either.
Natalie R.
This is the only type of protein powder I buy. It tastes delicious, and one of the most trusted whey protein providers. It delivers great results and isn't too expensive at all. They have a wide variety of flavors, and is a perfect addition to a smoothie. 10/10 would recommend.