suggested searches

3 star

2 star

20%

1 star

I’m obsessed with [product:cellucor-cor-performance-creatine-blue-raspberry-73-lbs]! It’s a performance based creatine powder that will provide endurance and help with muscle recovery. This is very important for everyone because muscle recovery is everything. If we aren’t recovering our muscles from our workouts then we could damage them. I highly suggest trying [product:cellucor-cor-performance-creatine-blue-raspberry-73-lbs]! You’ll notice a change in your workouts and muscle. Also, the taste is bomb!
I really enjoy this product. I use it along with pre workout, so I'm getting the best of both worlds. If your just begining working out, I wouldn't take a full scoop. Start with small doses and work your way up. Do some research on creatine itself first as well. I love cellucor products. They are expensive, but your paying for quality.
I have tried this a handful of times before working out. I didn't mind the taste but didn't find that it gave me a boost of energy :( Kind of disappointing
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
My boyfriend is a big gym person and I have been wanting to buy him some supplements. I want to know if this is a good product for him and how great are the results?
more questions