Cellucor Cor-Performance 100% Whey Protein Powder with whey Isolate, Peanut Butter Marshmallow/G4, 4.04 Pound

BY CELLUCOR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

COR-Performance Whey has a fast digesting Whey Protein Isolate based formula that packs 25g of protein per serving to satisfy protein needs any time of day. Featuring 100% Whey Protein, minimal fat and carbs, added digestive enzymes and dessert... see more...

Review (1)
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite protein. The Cellucor protein not only tastes better than any other protein I have tried, but it fills me up! While this is not a meal replacement shake it is filling, and powers my workouts to be stronger. I think that I am less sore when I use it, and you can get a BOGO 1/20 off deal on Bodybuilding.com!