Cellucor C4 - Strawberry Margarita uploaded by Erin D.

BY CELLUCOR

PRE-WORKOUT Explosive Energy* with Creatine Nitrate see more...

• What is the point / benefit of using this? What is the be...2 Answers
  • C4 , how do you keep so creative in the fitness industry...1 Answers
Donna G.
Don't buy it, please don't. From the taste to the formula… it will give you that uncomfortable jittery feeling. The aftertaste is absolutely gross. It may actually even upset your stomach. Plus I believe it is more hype than what it's truly worth.
Brianna R.
Chicago , IL
Very sweet but absolutely delicious! It gives you more than enough of a caffeine boost to support an intense workout. I wasn't a huge fan on the itchy/tingly sensation it gave me all over my body but then again some people love that! It is highly caffeinated though so if you're sensitive to caffeine like I am I don't recommend taking it past early afternoon or you'll be up way later than you'd like. Overall I love the taste and the energy boost!
Erica B.
I love this pre workout! All of the flavors might give you a bit of a tingling sensation so start with a low dose and work your way up. It's pretty fairly priced to buy this on amazon and most of the flavors are available on there. I find this to be the best one I've tasted as it's not overwhelmingly sweet like I find their icy blue razz to be. The flavor reminds me a bit of strawberry jello!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel like I am the only person who doesn't like this flavor. It tastes like cough syrup to me. Maybe I got a bad batch? Good formula though so only took 1 star off for the taste .Overall, I had steady energy levels and focus throughout my entire 1.5 hr workout. Even heading home I still felt energized although sore. I didn't have trouble falling asleep afterwards, but I have a pretty high caffeine tolerance.
Brooke A.
This is the only pre-workout brand that I have tried. I've tried multiple flavors, this one being my least favorite which is why I rated it a 4. It has a tart taste to it that makes it personally difficult to drink quickly. Would buy the brand again, just not this flavor.
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Oh if we can't have real strawberry margaritas may as well subsitute it with this! As always C4 Is a great preworkout for persons wanted to lift hard and lift heavy. Definitely don't take it before cardio. I love that there is no 'crash' related to this preworkout as I've had with others. Just need to take the three week off cycle to not build a tolerance
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This happens to be one of my fave flavors however, I find that this preworkout in specific doesn't react as well as some of the other flavors. I do still feel that it works though, just not the same as say the "icy blue razz"! Overall, very good preworkout in the end.
Lauren M.
Camarillo, CA
My absolute favorite pre-workout ever. Love the strawberry margarita flavor, it's actually enjoyable to drink as opposed to some of the other crazy pre-workouts out there. I've tried everything from the all-natural, gluten free ones at Whole Foods to NO Kryptonite (YIKES). I get the best tingly buzz full of energy that pushes me to workout at my max but doesn't make me feel like I'm gonna pass out. My results since using C4 have been great, just make sure to drink lots of water!! They also have a C4 ripped version without the creatine in it.
Tiffany P.
Loose Creek, MO
Delicious pre-workout. I actually look forward to drinking it on my leg days. I'm definitely a coffee drinker, so I was afraid this wouldn't have an effect on me, but boy was I wrong!

I took a vacation a few weeks and didn't workout while on it. When I got home I dreaded hitting my usual BodyPump class because I knew it was going to hurt. Ended up grinning the while time leading up to the workout because I was so ready, and it felt like any other time, as opposed to after a hiatus. I keep sending scoops with my friends to try.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
C4 really gets me pumped up and ready for the gym! The only setbacks are that it increases your heart rate so much that you might feel jittery, and/or itchy. I know I do. It works well if you can get past the side effects, but I tend to stick with AdvoCare Spark.
Carly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the point / benefit of using this? What is the best flavor?
Brett-Aaron J.
Las Vegas, NV
C4 , how do you keep so creative in the fitness industry with the verity of flavors of preworkout?.