Cellucor C4 Sport Blue Raspberry Pre-Workout Powder - 30 Servings uploaded by Jesenia E.Cellucor C4 Sport Blue Raspberry Pre-Workout Powder - 30 Servings uploaded by M D.

BY CELLUCOR

Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and electrolyte boost Only 5 calories Only 1 gram of carbohydrates Great taste Contains 30 servings Cellucor C4 Sport Blue Raspberry Pre-Workout Powder gives you the performance and energy boost you need to complete (and extend) your workouts. It combines the C4 Sport Energy Blend to give you a kick of energy to get started and the C4 Sport Performance Blend for endurance to keep going. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• I do more cardio than weights. Is the sport version of c4...1 Answers
Amy E.
Derby
So I should start this by saying my heart is sensitive to some stimulants. It can skip a beat if it’s got too much going on, and it hurts when it races. This is the first pre workout that doesn’t make my heart hurt, and it gives me the right amount of energy. I’ve only been too energetic once in this, but I attribute that to myself having an amazing day that day. I’m able to push through the initial pain during my workout, and I can see the difference in my attitude and waistline. It’s pretty affordable, I found it at Walgreens for $20, and it tastes like cotton candy! I’m about out, so it’s time to go restock up. Perfect for those with sensitive hearts/beginners to working out.
Brooke A.
Amarillo
I love this pre-workout. It isn't crazy strong like the original formula, but still gives you the boost you need to power through and finish a workout strong even after a long, rough day. It is a little sweet, but overall tastes good too! Highly recommend.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I like this pre workout the most out of all the pre workouts I have tried. It does give me a little boost but doesn’t make me feel shakey. The price isn’t terrible since the van has lasted me some time. But the taste ugh. The flavor is pretty strong and sour.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I started with this brand and I still to this day use it. At first you must try with the half dosage. And it really does help you get your mood and energy going. And I use it as well as my bf and when friends or people we see at the gym ask for a recommendation this is the one I recommend.
Haley J.
C4 is in my top 3 favorites in preworkout the taste is good and the effects are amazing. This is a great preworkout to start off with if you’ve never taken one before because it’s super effective but not overwhelmingly too strong.
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
The flavor is really strong at first but you get used to it. After about 15 minutes of taking it the first time, my husband and I started to get itchy. Nothing serious , but like our lips and ears had a weird tingly itch to it We thought we were having an allergic reaction at first but apparently that's what it does. We have been taking it for about 2 months now and it doesn't seem to bother us anymore. I can definitely tell but I take it because it gives me a boost of energy. One thing I don't like though, is when you are mixing it with water it's really hard to get it to mix. It likes to stay in the powder form and it's just aggravating. Also wants you makes it it likes to get foamy at the top and it taste really gross if you accidentally drink the foam. But since it works so well we continue to drink it and it seems that if we let it sit for a minute after we mix it that the phone tends to calm down and sometimes goes away completely. Definitely go by what the label says and only do one scoop your first time because it is stronger than you would think it would be. I haven't tried any other flavors yet but the blue raspberries really good and I'm kind of getting to where I like it.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Not a fan of the c4 sport variant of preworkout. Seems a lot weaker than the regular c4, but for the price I can't complain too much. Didn't seem to do the trick for me but I have a high tolerance to caffeine so that could be a contributing factor. There are other pre's in this price range I would rather use.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Love this preworkout. Especially for beginners looking to get the most out of their time at the gym. It's inexpensive & really helps me push through the workout. The blue raspberry to me tastes the best 😅 beware when first starting to take it you will experience slight jitters (for some) & don't take too much to soon because you will experience a TERRIBLE headache.
Adrianna H.
It tastes GREAT. Does give you a boost of energy before a workout. The only thing is it might make you feel dehydrated ik it makes me dehydrated and i have to drink tons of water after drinking this but overall pretty good product.
Shahna S.
I like this. It's not as extreme as the original c4. It does push me a little more in my workout it does not keep me up all night which is a good thing. Eventually I feel like I may need more of an intense ore workout though.
Chris C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I do more cardio than weights. Is the sport version of c4 geared more towards cardio activity and sports instead if weight training? Mainly looking for something for extra energy to help go a lot longer.