Cellucor C4 - Pink Lemonade uploaded by Amanda W.Cellucor C4 - Pink Lemonade uploaded by Munch I.Cellucor C4 - Pink Lemonade uploaded by Samantha K.

BY CELLUCOR

PRE-WORKOUT Explosive Energy* with Creatine Nitrate see more...

• Is this worth the money or have people found that other p...4 Answers
  • Does this taste overly sweet like s lot of pre workouts? ...1 Answers
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this pre workout! I think this is the first time I've actually enjoy the taste of my pre workout! And it's effective. I constantly have low energy, and I definitely never have energy to workout. But Cellucor has changed that for me. I've been using it five days a week, and I noticed a change in my routine immediately!
Madeline M.
Wilmore, KY
This is my go-to pre-workout supplement. Gets your body moving and ready to crush your workout. I have to take less than the suggested amount because it makes me jittery, but once you get moving, you will feel a huge surge of energy and motivation. Tastes great, and is super effective!
Lilia G.
Lemoore, CA
At first I was hesitant to buy this flavor being I love the watermelon but they were out. I was not disappointed, I love it. It's not too sweet nor too tart for me. The serving says one scoop but I find that half a scoop is enough to get me going at the gym.
Leticia M.
San Leandro, CA
I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I love it. I would defiantly continue to buy it. With that said this is not my favorite flavor. I am more of a fruit punch type of girl. I found mine online but you I've seen them at target and GNC.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This has been my favorite preworkout for a long time. I am just now starting to break out of the box and try others. But I just mostly love this one for the taste and quick results! Start feeling it within a minute of taking the first sip and makes my workouts more worthwhile!
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
My favorite flavor! Definitely amps up your workout giving you the energy needed. I tend to take this after work, before my workout. Taking late sometimes messes with my ability to fall asleep, but I don't feel as efficient with my workout if I don't take it.
Beauty by S.
A friend introduced me to this when I first learned how to lift. In the past, I lifted light weights but was basically a cardio bunny. This by far, is the best pre-workout I've tried! It really gives you the boost I needed to make it to the gym after a long workday, lift heavy, and push myself through the workout. I could definitely tell a difference from when I used this and when I didn't! This allowed me to push through an extra couple of sets during lifting days and go the distance during cardio days. I believe this product along w/ a cleaned up diet help me gain some muscle mass. I was seeing my body transform into what it's never looked like in the past. I went from skinny w/ no muscle definition, to gaining about 30-40 lbs during my first 3 years of college to dropping 25 lbs and gaining muscle and tone that I've never had. I love this stuff!!
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Cellucor C4 - Pink Lemonade more...
My husband ordered this and i thought i would hate it, but oh my lanta i love it! It’s so delicious! It does make me feel tingly, and at first i hated it, but now i don’t mind the tingles at all! I feel it has helped me get a better workout in!
Libby D.
Wyoming,MI, MI
This flavor is amazing! I have tried so many ore workout flavors and they all taste awful! I use it every time i lift for a great workout pump. It is a little on the pricey side but it does last a long time!
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
This is my go to flavor of C4. Again, a wonderful preworkout with enough added energy to power through your lifts. Also, I haven't experienced any crash like I used to get with other preworkouts. I just have to make sure I cycle off for 3 weeks after each tub or I'll grow a tolerance.
Allison C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this worth the money or have people found that other products are just as effective?
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this taste overly sweet like s lot of pre workouts? Does it have a pleasant taste?

Kohl's