Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

How does c4 compare to other ore workouts?
Has anyone found this pre-workout brand to cause you to bloat?
have you guys used this preworkout before?Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout
Start your review of Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout!
Product Highlights
...it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch.in reviews
Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations.in reviews
It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out.in reviews
The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout.in reviews
i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout.in reviews
Hailey B.
Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout uploaded by Hailey B.
C4 is definitely a pre workout that works! I usually only take one scoop and it gets me ready to go in less than 20 minutes! It’s pretty good tasting, too. I would recommend it to others but not to people to have or have had heart problems! I feel like it could cause some problems just by seeing how high it gets my heart rate sometimes
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
The only thing that this product produces is tingling in my hands and I really want to go to sleep,🤣😅😆😂 I already have the energy and with this it kind of collides and makes me sleepy.
Brittany B.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I really like c4! This preworkout really gets me pumped and ready to go to the gym!
Katlyn W.
Hampton, VA
The very first & ONLY pre-workout that I have used!!! It's absolutely amazing & gives me that get up & go feeling that I need to perform in the gym!
Rachel U.
The taste is very good for a workout supplement. I have noticed a difference in my strength(I use it twice a week for leg days) and I have been going up in weight quite frequently. It might just be a placebo affect though.
Deborah F.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product is a great pre-workout. Take about 30-45 minutes before your workout, and make sure to drink lots of water during your workout, and you'll have the best gym experience.
Casey C.
I've used this product several times. this product works great but I had to cut back on the recommended about due to it being to strong. It works great and I highly recommended it.
Jeanette C.
North Miami, FL
C4 is awesome when working out I love they’re pre workout with helps with my cardio and weight training I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a little help with they’re workouts
Lisa B.
Adrian, MI
Purchased at: GNC
I got tons of energy from this pre-workout. I drink it on the way home from work so I can be ready as soon as I get home for a workout. It has a cool tingles effect as well.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Costco
First of all I want to say that this flavor taste AMAZING!!! It’s super YUMMY! My husband buys it all the time and he swears by it, so that’s why I thought I would try it out before my CrossFit workout, but unfortunately it really didn’t do much for me as far as giving me energy. My husband said it gives him lots of energy, so he buys it and drinks it before his workout.

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina F.
Oviedo, FL
il y a 3 mois
Tara G. il y a 3 mois
I love C4! I would recommend starting with half a scoop, and working up to see how you feel. It works to increase your HR and workout, but it can make you feel tingling if you are not used to preworkout supps.