Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Does this make you tingle?
Does this have a fat burner blend in the mix?
How effective is this in use for weight loss?
Start your review of Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout!
Product Highlights
“...it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch.” in reviews
“Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations.” in reviews
“It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out.” in reviews
“The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout.” in reviews
“i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout.” in reviews
Farmers Brnch, TX
I used to love this preworkout. It would always give me a good pump without headaches after. I bought one from GNC about 8 months ago and it was clumpy. The store associate said they do that sometimes and to shake the packaging really good to break it up before I put it in my drink. I did that and it was still clumpy. I used it and thought maybe it was a odd batch. I started to develop headaches after my workouts and the pump made me feel sick to my stomach. I immediately returned the item and got a new one with a new flavor. I opened it and sure enough it was clumpy. The manager came out of the back and said that C4 changed their formula up and he was getting many returns on clumpy items. I told him about the headaches and he said it was the formula change. He recommended a house brand. I got a 16 oz ready remade to try it and I liked it.
Waterloo, IA
Purchased at: GNC
Ever since I’ve been using this pre-workout my trips at the gym have been a lot more successful. Before I got this, I would have a problem of going to the gym but not pushing myself as hard as I should. I would be super lazy. When I use this my body gets worked up and makes me go harder at the gym. I really push myself and most of the time I don’t even notice that I am until the day after when I’m super sore! I was really scared using this at first because I am not a body builder or anything of the sort so I didn’t think I needed it. Now I recommend this to anyone who goes to the gym. At first, I didn’t really see it as a priority so I was not happy with the price. But now I think it’s totally worth it, it will change your gym experiences! A lot of powder actually comes in with it. I have tried the fruit punch and the icy blue razz and they’re both really good.
Seattle, WA
I have been in the fitness industry for about ten years now, and I remember when C4 first came out. People were absolutely obsessed with it, and Cellucor did a very good job with branding. This product isn't horrible. It is middle of the ground. It's neither spectacular nor a dud. The reasoning behind giving it a lower rating, is that hundreds of companies and products have developed since C4 had its heyday, and it does not compare to many of the new pre-workouts out there.
Geneva, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I got the fruit punch flavor and it tastes great. I am about 127 lbs so I don’t use a full scoop. I am not what you would call a bodybuilder and I like it. I like that it has some creatine in it. It really gets you jacked up and it’s nice to use after a long day of work to get me pumped for a workout. I would purchase again. #fitness #preworkout #weightlifting
Wilkes Barre, PA
I like the c4 workouts. I have tried the original and just thought it was ok. It did give you the energy but not really much more than I got from a preworkout I had bought at walmart. I bough the ripped one and like the results of that one better. The icy blue razz flavor was terrible. It tasted like a melted snowcone with mint. I couldnt even finish the tub.
Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout uploaded by Destiny C.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
C4 comes in a variety of pre-work out. The one I have is C4 ripped. I take a scoop shot and wash it down with water instead of putting it in a shaker cup, but when I do mix it I use my turquoise [product:blender-bottle-blenderbottle-classic-shaker-bottle,-aqua/aqua,-28-ounce-[]] You can get it at the Vitamin shoppe but 1 get 1 50% off some days.
Willcox, AZ
Purchased at: GNC
If you want to be hyped before your workout this is definitely for you! I take 1 1/2 usually straight to the doom but if you are new to this I would mix it with water and drink it through your workout! Start with 1 and build your self to the quantity you feel comfortable with. Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
This was my first EVER pre workout. I LOVED it so much. It gave me an itchy tingly sensation which meant get the effff up cus you have to workout. It helped me throughout my workout until I got immune to it so I had to go to a stronger c4. Otherwise than that it worked really well and I lost weight as well
Royal Oak, MI
This is a perfect pre-workout for beginners! Not too much caffeine or creatine and just the right price. I recommend the blue raspberry or pink lemonade flavor, taste like most pre-workout and definitely only one scoop a day before your workout! I suggest keeping it in your gym bag with your shaker!
talbott , TN
If you are looking for that boost of energy to get you through your Workout then grab a jar of this stuff! You will have great energy without the crash. All the flavors are great but the lemonade is my personal favorite. C4 also mixes very easily in shaker cup or can be took dry..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...