Cellucor C4 - Ice Blue Razz

PRE-WORKOUT Explosive Energy* with Creatine Nitrate

TMI Anyone else have diarrhea after drinking this pre workout or just instintly need to poop? I drink it a few mins after I wake up to workout. I honestly think its a good thing, like it cleans out your body before working on it
Anybody else gets bad heartburns and/or bloating with this products ? It happens to me some days and other days I am just fine.
Why does my poop turn blue after taking this stuff , I love the product, but I’m a little concerned about the poop color
Start your review of Cellucor C4 - Ice Blue Razz!
Dominic D.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cellucor C4 - Ice Blue Razz uploaded by Dominic D.
I love this flavor and the energy this product gives me! Also a great value compared to other brands. However, I am not a fan of the artificial flavors and the pre workout feel leaves me after about 20 minutes. That could also be because my body relies on this stuff and is immune to it. Lol. Overall, not a perfect product, but a great one! Cellucor C4 - Ice Blue Razz
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Cellucor c4 is one of the best pre-workouts I have used. At first I got all tingly feeling due to the beta alanine in the product but after a week or two that feeling went away. It also tastes great which most pre's don't so that's a huge plus. Any time any one asks me for a recommendation I always point them in the direction of cellucor c4. The ice blue razz is my favorite flavor. Awesome product. If it was cheaper I would give it 5 stars.
Morais L.
Long Branch, NJ
Cellucor C4 - Ice Blue Razz uploaded by Morais L.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
do you need something to give gas when training? so use the C4 he is very good with strength and helps in trainingCellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout
Erin S.
Louisville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband has always used this preworkout, so I decided to give it a try. With the recommended amount, it made me sick to my stomach, jittery, and very wired, almost to the point that I couldn't focus on my workout. Using half the recommended amount was better for me, but still tends to make me jittery.
Jorden A.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is beyond needed if you're like me and have trouble believing "I can't lift this weight" it helps me to push myself to strengths I never thought possible. You do get tingly feeling if you take it and sit for more than 10 minutes however. But that's normal until you start your workout. I take 3/4 of a scoop and drink it 2 minutes before I being a warmup and by the end of my warmup and ready to slam the mess out of some weights. 1000 % recommend if you're in the market for a pre workout. Nothing beats this stuff
Faryal T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This gives me the MEANEST tingle in my fingertips before my workout LOL but it gives me a massive burst of energy. It’s good for heavy lifting days but I wouldn’t recommend for light activity because it will make you jittery!
courtney W.
love this stuff!! it gives me the extra boost i need to get through my workout!! it also tastes really good!
Ally K.
Berwyn, IL
I enjoyed this product quite a bit! I had a nice burst of energy around 10 minutes after taking it which lasted for several hours! As someone who is not a conventional coffee drinker, this was a nice replacement for an energy boost before I worked out!
Heather R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this pre-workout. The flavors are amazing and it really helps me focus and go hard.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
This is what I use as a pre-workout and I love the. The taste is great so I don't have to force myself to drink it. I don't use a full scope because my cup is smaller than the standard size so I use a little less to accommodate it and it lasts longer! My boyfriend will use a full scope and can make him work out for hours.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...