BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Windin S.
Melbourne, FL
Take the RECOMMENDED amount guys. I loved this before MMA practice but I was taking 4 scoops instead of 2 and I ended up a month later getting my saliva glands in my mouth blocked and having to have surgery because a crystalized stone (kind of like kidney stones) formed under my tounge .. Doctors said this product is dangerous if taken to much. It definantly makes you energized, just don't take too much
Jose N.
San Diego, CA
Ok, so this pre-workout makes me go past beastmode. I use it a lot since I go to the gym after school and after I get off work (full time student and full time employee), that way my energy levels rise up. I like the tingly feeling it gives because every time I stop (cardio days), I feel this tingly sensation and the only way for it to go away is to continue pushing. On lifting days I notice I am able to do 1-3 more reps than the days with out. The only thing though is that it might just be me, but I feel I might have built a fast tolerance because I take it, let's say for 2 days, and on the 3rd day I don't feel it as much. I use 2 scoops and no more because of the beta-alanine in it. I usually have to wait about a week to feel it again. Other than that this product is amazing definitely a must have ammo in supplements.
If you are looking for something to give you a massive pump and you want to make mad GAINZ!!!!CELLUCOR C4 is the right product for YOU. I take this about 4-5 times a week before i go to the gym and I notice I have a lot more strength and I am able to stay in the gym a lot longer, it also helps me push a lot heavier weight if you are looking for an even greater pump up the dosage to 2 scoops!!
Kristen K.
I adjust quite fast to pre-workouts so I try to bounce between C4 and Volt. C4 is great but I feel like I have to take more while working out to keep the boost going. It also gives me an uncomfortable itchy tingle, kind of like a tingle tanning lotion which isn't comfortable at all. Besides that aspect, I get a very good workout from C4. I can do cardio for at least 2 hours and sweat like crazy and love every second of it. Everyone adjusts differently to pre-workout so I would suggest getting a sample from GNC before purchasing.
Raychel F.
I drink this in the morning before I work out. One scoop in like 3/4 cup of water. It is amazing! Before I would lag in my work outs and feel drained afterwards. This gives me the energy to get through my work out and still feel great for the rest of the day. I wouldn't use this real late in the day because you might not sleep. But other than that it's a great pre workout.
Jennifer S.
Beaumont, TX
Hands down the best tasting pre-workout on the market -- and I have tried a lot of them. Pink Lemonade is my favorite one. I do get a little hyper on this, so I can't take it if my workout is at night. Remember, you shouldn't take this before every work-out -- you need to take it for awhile then go off it for a while -- and if you are using it to help do more reps in the gym, remember this stuff does help but the side effect is that it puts more water around muscles so you might be building muscles but you won't see definition until you stop taking it and lose the water stored around your muscles.
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
I have Icy Blue Razz. I did A LOT of research on pre-workouts and found this to be a great choice in performance as well as flavor. It has never disappointed me. You do get a little itchy when it starts to kick in, but I guess I kind of like knowing that it's working!! I have never had any bad side effects. Increases my energy so I have better workouts, would 100% recommend.
Elizabeth S.
League city , TX
I love this product. I have recently started working out consistently again after having a baby. I was in need of something that would give me the energy to get through a 60 min spin class without making me feel "wired" or "buzzed". The flavor for the C4 fruit punch is absolutely amazing and I do not feel weird at all while it is in my system. I drink it every day. It is also a great product for people that are dieting. It is low calorie. Only 5 calories for a one scoop serving (what most women use).
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
This pre workout drink will really get you going. I started to feel an attendance rush just 10 minutes after drinking.. but then my skin started tingling and it felt like the hairs on the back of my neck were rising. The tingly itchy burning feeling got way too intense for me so I stopped using it, but i definitely blasted through my workout with energy to spare
Kim G.
This stuff will certainly get you in the mood to without and without hard! It gives me so much energy and it's one of those drinks that allows me to get the most of my workout - I'm at the gym for a long time and don't even realize it! It tastes fairly decent (why I only gave 4 stars). I also want to mention that this can certainly be for women not just men.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back