BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Kendra M.
I love this stuff! I've tried other brands like Savage, and this brand by far tastes the best and feels the best. My favorite flavors are blue razz and pink lemonade. It doesn't make me feel super jittery or itchy like other brands. Just gives me the boost I need!
Dominic L.
Vancouver
C4 isn't a bad pre-workout per se, but for those looking for one it does the job. Ingredients and make-up of the product are a little questionable. You're pretty much paying a premium for creatine and caffeine and some beta-alanine and amino acids that you can get from whey protein or any form of protein anyways. Do yourself a favour and buy a tub of creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine (if you want that "pump"), eat a little bit before your workout and you should be ready to go. Pre-workouts are usually loaded up with sugars and junk anyways so save some money if you can!
Yuliyana S.
Toronto, ON
Some people don't like these pre workouts because they don't have the effect they want. However it is best if you use the right amount of water. It gives you the right pump for your workout. I definitely recommend Blue Raspberry and the new Pineapple is amazing! only downside.... every time i buy it it seems that the scoop has to be at the bottom....
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
This is the best pre-work out I've used, I used it before I went to work. I do a lot of slugging chairs and tables.Normally I would eat a power bar before work, but than few hours later I would have the crash, with this it kept me going. The flavor of this as well is pleasant, not to fake tasting, I added a little more water though than what it said.
Lyric A.
Port Alberni, BC
HNGGGGGG. Sorry that is me literally bouncing off the walls from this Pre-Workout. I am typing this .2 seconds after I drank my pre workout and am kind of all over the place. Who needs red bull when you have cellulor to give you wings. Ok I'm off to kill this workout now pce.
Hana B.
London, ON
If you want something that's going to give you crazy energy and get your workout in this is it. I wouldn't recommend taking it everyday as it is pretty intense in my opinion. make sure to have some carbs before or right after, it's not the best to take on an empty stomach!
Saskia M.
Calgary , Alberta
Not in love with this product. I've tried many pre workouts and while this far from the worst it's just average. I like the minimal tingling sensations but it doesn't kick me into high gear.
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this product. The pink lemonade flavor is sweet and enjoyable, plus the product actually boosts your energy. Your workouts will improve drastically after consumption; regardless if you were tired or not before consuming.
Kira K.
Cambridge , ON
I love this product! I find it keeps me focused during my running and weight lifting and gives me the extra boost to finish a challenging workout. It tastes great too!
Reagan H.
Peterborough, ON
Are you looking for a good blast of energy and intense focus all while getting that pump? C4 is what you're looking for if you answered YES! I have used this product countless times and I trust the quality that they deliver.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects