BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Michael B.
Barksdale AFB, LA
What can I say that could convince you to try this? I don't need to say anything because this products speaks for itself. Matter of fact it screams from inside with insane energy and results. This is my go to pre workout
Kelly S.
Columbia, MO
I tried this stuff in cherry limeade and it was okay. I wouldn’t say it gave me a ton of energy, but I definitely felt a crash after a couple hours. You’d be better off not taking it at all before your workout.
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
I used this when I was working out for softball and the aftertaste would come up after or during working out. It was disgusting. I also had a tendency to like rub my teeth on my lip cause it always got itchy.
Mallory S.
Review for: Fruit Punch, 30 more...
I’m not a huge workout dietary supplements person, tbh. But I do love a good preworkout. This has been my go to preworkout for a good 5+ years. It just gives a little added boost to the energy of my workout
Sofia P.
Mission , TX
A really great pre workout gets you going and keeps you going! Definitely give a try, especially if you are not up for a workout. One scoop of this and you'll get through your workout like a breeze. One of the best products I've tried.
Jordan M.
Jacksonville , FL
It was okay when I first started with powders and pre-workouts! But then I started not to feel it anymore after getting used to it! I would probably go for something else and get your money’s worth!
melody c.
Jacksonville, FL
I usually recommend C4 to people that just started using Pre-Workouts. C4 is a great first pre workout product, definitely gives you that pump and would most likely last you throughout the workout if you haven't taken lots of pre-workout. The flavors are pretty nice, the new Strawberry Margarita flavor is actually surprisingly good! The only thing about it is that the most people after while will out grown from it (same with most pre-workout). Your body will get use to it then you'll need to find a new pre workout. For me, I can usually cycle back to most of the pre-workout that my body got use to before after awhile, but for some reason, C4 does not do anything to my body anymore even after I stopped using it for awhile and try to cycle it back (might be because the caffeine level is not very high comparing to most of the pre-workouts I've taken)
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
One of my favorite pre workouts!! The flavor is always good. I love that it makes me sweat, and keeps me going during my workout. I use this all the time!! I recommend this product to my friends all the time!!
Valentina P.
My sister in law recommend this product to me because she obviously tried it and liked it.so I went around asking my friends who workout ig they had a scoop I can try so I don't go wasting my money but man was I wrong. I love it and I went out to go buy my own and now I take at lease 2 or 3x a week. I workout in my garage with my equipment and when I go to the gym that's when I take the drink. I feel more sweaty and dripping. I see results. if your like me and sweat easily already. then u will sweat even more lol. it's crazy but all good.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Although I know many people who love this product, it made me feel jittery, my hands tingly, and my heart race. After experiencing this symptoms in addition to severe head ache, I did some research and learned that this product contains dangerous chemicals/ ingredients that disrupt the body's homeostasis (particularly the neurotransmitters in the brain- specifically the dopamine & serotonin levels). The product also fails to clearly identify/ disclose the exact amounts (mg and/or %) of certain ingredients. I do NOT recommend consuming such harmful supplements.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects