BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with Nitric Oxide 3
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Tarrah D.
If you love going to the gym as much as i do then you will definitely want a good pre work out that will help give you that extra kick during your workout and that doesn't take forever to kick in. This does just that. I think its a pretty good choice and one of the ones I've enjoyed more than others I've tried.
Danica S.
My husband use to take this and he loved it at first until he felt weird all the time and itchy. That's when we found out the beta alanine was too high for him and we found an alternative. Check your tolerance.
Beverly A.
Irving, TX
To be honest this is so hyped and over rated pre workout I've ever heard of. I don't like it as much as other preworkouts. 1-10 scale I give it a 3. It didn't meet my expectations but you get bad side effects.
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
What. Is. Sleep?!?! I love the rush this preworkout gives me at first but MAN it never goes away! I usually aim to work out in the early mornings so I will use it. I have an after workout crash and then I’m up the rest of the day... & night. Can’t tell if it’s worth it for the workout
Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
My favorite favorite favorite. At first my body did not respond well to this pre workout but after a few uses, my body became to ignore the bad and continue to maintain an upbeat boost during my workouts.
Soraya M.
Boston, MA
I really like using this preworkout it made me feel really jittery and helped me get a good workout in. My boyfriend introduced me to this and although it doesn't do much for him it really hits me hard I usually take less than what they say or really water it down. I would listen to your body and see how it makes you feel.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Not only me but a ton of my friends use this product! Only downside of this product is it makes me jittery, but my husband says it doesn't make him jittery. So? I will continue to purchase this pre workout though because it works better than most in my opinion!
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
This pre workout is good if you get a pump out of the jitters. The flavors are not too bad. However after using for 3 weeks the effect started to wear off. Good pump though. I recommend for a boost in energy as well!
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
Gets you going and your blood pumping. To me it gives too much shakes and bad to come off of. I opt for a pre workout that uses more natural products and easier on the body with the same results. Overall it does what it says it will do.
Jason R.
Cherry Valley, MA
I know that there are better pre workouts on the market but I've have tried this one a few times and It definitely gets you going good, I like the fruit punch flavor especially. Definitely a good go to for pre workouts
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
hesperia
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back