BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
When I first tried c4, I was laughing on the tingly sensation you get through your body. C4 gives me energy to do extra workouts. It keeps me going. I do only use every other week.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Best tasting pre-workout for an 'N.O' pump. really like the results and energy I get without getting a jittery feeling at the gym. I recommend this powder and flavor to all of my friends!
Karina S.
Redwood City, CA
This stuff is great - if you know what you're doing. Make sure to take once at the gym. I made the mistake of taking my usual dose and got stuck in traffic. Don't make the mistake I did - you'll be miserable.
Hope S.
Galloway, NJ
Enjoyed using this at first and it is the best tasting pre workout I've tried to date but the effects wore off in about a week of taking it. Your body gets used to it way too easy.
Samantha S.
Every person reacts differently to certain components of a pre-workout. For me this Cellucor gives me a great pump before a workout (I feel energized, I can put more power behind my reps etc.) I sometimes get a little tingly but I embrace that feeling (normally my ears get a little itchy).
Richard N.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Most of the other stuff on the market give me the jitters, Not this stuff i still get the engery that i need and i am still able to do cardio on it. I love and will keep on using it.
Isela V.
Milwaukee, WI
Me and my husband love taking our C4 Pre-Workout. Our Job leave us drained with 0 energy to work out and C4 gives us that extra push to keep going! Pink lemonade is my favorite!
Kelsey W.
salem, VA
My husband loves c4. It gives him the extra push he needs when weight lifting. It gives him a little bit of a flush but he doesn't seem to mind. This is his favorite flavor.
Kelie E.
West Jordan, UT
This stuff is pretty amazing for a good preworkout energy boost, but it's pretty strong. I am sensitive and a full serving makes me feel really jittery, so dial it down a notch if you are sensitive.
Jessica C.
Miramar, FL
One of the most legit preworkouts! Love this stuff. I actually look forward too the tingly "hype" feeling. It means I'm ready to get in a crazy good workout. Green apple & pink lemonade are the best.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back