BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with Nitric Oxide 3
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Yoon K.
Vestavia, AL
I used this for a while to help increase my workout results. I enjoyed the flavors but I will say at times it tended to make me a bit jittery. Of course, I would work the jitterness out but just be aware.
Jen W.
The watermelon flavor is the best, hands down. I only take one scoop for those days I need an extra kick and C4 allows me to workout longer and lift heavier weight. The best pre-work out I've bought.
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
My husband loves this product. Though I'm the one that spends the most time in the gym. I feel like it leaves me feeling jittery and makes my heart race. Something doesn't feel 100% safe about it to me
Cameron K.
Bellingham, WA
This product works! Perect amount of energy and I notice a huge increase in my reps and my willingness to workout. Been using this for about 2 months now, about 3 times a week (1 scoop) Try the Orange flavor it actually tastes great!
Ivan C.
Orlando, FL
Good if in desperate need for energy but people really need to read up what they are putting in their body. Can elevate your heart level dangerously high. Also make sure you cycle your pre-workout supplements if you do take them!
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
Love this stuff ... I use it as a pre work out for Crossfit ... It's amazing ... The fruit punch flavor is great . Value is awesome ... Doesn't give you the jitters like other pre workouts do .
ANG M.
It was good because it gave me the extra energy that I needed for my workout. I could feel it for my whole workout and I never got tired. I would suggest it for anyone who needs an extra boost!
Sabrina S.
Seriously the best!! Some people claim it gives them the itch but I have tried many brands and I always go back to this one! The flavor is great and it works helps keep me focused while working out.
Noemi P.
There are a variety of flavors to choose from. my favorite would be the watermelon flavor. I mix a scoop in my water and drink it just before my workout and get a great boost of energy. works great!
Tiffany G.
Gives me a boost of energy when I don't feel like working out. It's the best tasting energy drink in my opinion and it comes in a variety of different flavors. The price is also very reasonable.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
hesperia
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back