BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
It gives me energy alright, but cracked out energy. I get the shakes. My blood pressure goes up, and my heart rate out of control. I hate this product it is horrible for your body and it makes you crash when you wake up. Ew.
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
I am worn our by the time I get off work and my c4 gives me the right amount of boost for my workout without the harsh crash but doesn't keep me up for hours on end! LI've it! I keep at least four containers at all times!
Leigh V.
My husband and I both use C4. It works well for both of us which is great as it saves us from having to buy different brands. It doesn't make me feel jittery. C4 gives me the energy needed to power through my workouts.
Natalia K.
Bogota, NJ
My boyfriend is using it 4-5 times a week before (30 min) every workout! He loves it, it gives extra energy and helps body to push harder during workout! The flavor is great! The cheapest price we found at Costco store!
mayra h.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this pre-workout supplement for a few months, and it's easily in my top 3 favorites. Gives me a real good boost of energy and a real good pump during my workouts. All flavors taste amazing and it mixes really well. Definitely love this product.
Mariah S.
C4 watermelon pre-workout is my go to before I hit the gym. It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out. I've tried plenty of other brands but nothing compares to c4, and you really can't beat their prices.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite pre work outs and every flavor is great.
Small scoops makes it easy.
If you get bloated from pre-workout just dump the scoop in your mouth and swallow with water rather than making a big drink!

It will also kick in faster.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Love love love this product!! The taste is amazing! It mixes so easy with water no shaker cup needed. And I love how it makes me feel when I'm doing my intense cardio! Love the all over body tingle is gives me!!
Candace S.
Glasgow, WV
This product works very well. Gives you that extra boost you need to complete your workout! I feel like I could run through a wall after taking this supplement!!
adam s.
Gilbert, AZ
Not very effective for myself. Need to take at least 2 scoops to remotely feel anything. I think its important to note though that I'm 6'1" 172lb male and not sensitive to stimulants. however i know other people who use it and say they love it and is effective for them. (mostly females)
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects