BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Kayla W.
Riverton, IL
Great pre workout! Don't use to much the first time. You need to build your tolerance to it. I took to much the first time & was all tingly and itchy.... After that I learned my lesson and I have been using it since. The flavors are wonderful as well!
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
C4 is probably one of the better pre-workouts I've tried. The other flavors are really good and you can get it for a reasonable price. It gives you a great muscle pump and tons of energy to get through your workout! It does make you retain water weight so not ideal if you are trying to lean out.
Lindsey B.
Renton, WA
Use with caution. Follow the instructions carefully. This is a thermogenic product, so you will sweat quite a bit more. The creatine will also aid in building muscle. If you take it before a tough workout, you will be able to push yourself harder and see good results. Just make sure to cycle off.
ashley v.
Fairlawn , OH
I used this product for about a month it have me the energy I need to get up in the morning and get my workout done. It didn't make me crash but it would make my ears and fingers tingle it also world put my in a bad mood when it started to wear off.
Joseph A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the ONLY pre-work out I use. I've tried to many, but they all make me feel out of control with too much energy, but the Cellucor C4 Extreme, is just right! The taste is also SO DELICIOUS! I never skip this delicious treat before going to the gym!
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I use this before my insanity workouts and it helps keep me going. the only thing i don't like about it is the prickly feeling i seem to get on my ears after taking it (but it happens a few minutes after taking it so it lets me know its kicked in)
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
I love this stuff! I always drink it an hour before my workout and it helps me focus and concentrate on my workout for that day. I usually always buy blueberry, its tastes great!
Angela D.
Troy, NY
Got a free sample from gnc with 4 servings. the watermelon flavor was amazing. did not like how it made me feel at the gym though. my face and arms became very itchy and long after taking my face was burning hot. didn't experience and crash or jitters, but wouldn't purchase for the price.
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
I have tried a lot of preworkouts and c4 is my favorite no matter what flavor but id recommend strawberry margarita. Gives energy and tingles and makes for a much more intense workout session. Be sure to read the instructions and always cycle.
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
This is a great pre workout for girls it's not like most that make your heart pump fast it gives you a lot of energy for working out the only bad thing never take it after you just ate, it will make you throw up if your working out like a beast
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects