BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with Nitric Oxide 3
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Hope F.
Bristow, VA
There is not enough word I can use for this product! If you are lacking energy for the gym and need a boost! This is it, it is totally worth the price ranging from $20-30 depending on the serving sizes and location!
Estefany C.
Alvin, TX
I love this pre-work out! I normally buy it at Walmart due to its cheap price for $20! And it definitely works and gives me that extra boost I need when working out. I normally use 2 scoops to get all the tingles and extra push for an awesome work out!
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
This is good before a workout. but make sure you have eaten a good amount of food or it will make you shaky!! also make sure to drink lots of water or else you'll be up like a night owl!
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
I love this pre workout. It's taken me forever to find one that doesn't make me super jittery and this one is amazing! It makes me energized, without being too hyper. It's a must have.
Jessica B.
New braunfels, TX
I used this brand for about a month... Although it worked great in the beginning, the effects wore off about a month later. I no longer felt the "power surge" i did in the beginning. The flavor is ok. It just didn't work for me that well but my boyfriend lives by it. I guess its different for everyone.
Kayla W.
Riverton, IL
Great pre workout! Don't use to much the first time. You need to build your tolerance to it. I took to much the first time & was all tingly and itchy.... After that I learned my lesson and I have been using it since. The flavors are wonderful as well!
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
I'm so in love with the cherry lime- ade flavor. This definitely gives me the boost I need with out feeling sick. It's got the perfect amount of caffeine and there are so many options
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Perfect pre-workout. I don't get jitters or shaky with this product. I use about half the recommended and it works great for me. I usually drink the mix about 30 minutes before a run or workout. No upset stomach, or anything. Very happy with this product!
Christine M.
I had a bad feeling when I first bought it from GNC i don't why, but now I love it. It's a must before my gym workout. I highly recommend it. Mines almost out I have to go get a new one. I hate how I found out that Costco had it for so much cheaper though!
Sochie G.
Folsom, CA
This makes me feel so itchy and sick! I'm giving it 3 stars because my boyfriend loves it and uses it every time we work out. He says it definitely gives him more energy and endurance.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I am curious at how well this product works?
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this have niacin in it?
Gigi P.
What is your favorite flavor
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
What exactly is this used for?
Taylor M.
Burlington , NC
What is the best flavor you've had?

back