BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Amanda  H.
Ooltewah, TN
I actually really like the C4. You have to find the right scoop amount for yourself & timing. chugging a bottle of water full of this stuff right before workout is not the best idea. ;)
Ashley R.
Goodyear , AZ
As a mom to two kids under 3 years old I needed something to give me energy to get through my late night workouts. My sister actually introduced me to Cellucor and I'm a big fan! It gets me through my workouts and I feel like I can do it all plus some!
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
I was using NO-Explode before I decided to give this a try, and I'm so glad I did!! So much more effective and powerful. Be careful though, it will lead to a tingly-sensation and blood coursing through your body. It really helps to push you through even the most intense workout. (i.e. CrossFit)
Jessica B.
New braunfels, TX
I used this brand for about a month... Although it worked great in the beginning, the effects wore off about a month later. I no longer felt the "power surge" i did in the beginning. The flavor is ok. It just didn't work for me that well but my boyfriend lives by it. I guess its different for everyone.
Kayla W.
Riverton, IL
Great pre workout! Don't use to much the first time. You need to build your tolerance to it. I took to much the first time & was all tingly and itchy.... After that I learned my lesson and I have been using it since. The flavors are wonderful as well!
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Perfect pre-workout. I don't get jitters or shaky with this product. I use about half the recommended and it works great for me. I usually drink the mix about 30 minutes before a run or workout. No upset stomach, or anything. Very happy with this product!
Sochie G.
Folsom, CA
This makes me feel so itchy and sick! I'm giving it 3 stars because my boyfriend loves it and uses it every time we work out. He says it definitely gives him more energy and endurance.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
I love this pre workout. It's taken me forever to find one that doesn't make me super jittery and this one is amazing! It makes me energized, without being too hyper. It's a must have.
Abi E.
Columbus , OH
Okay so this stuff will definitely give you energy and a reason to go to the gym but it makes my fingers and toes tingle EVERY TIME. It's pretty scary. Just know that going into this!
Christine M.
I had a bad feeling when I first bought it from GNC i don't why, but now I love it. It's a must before my gym workout. I highly recommend it. Mines almost out I have to go get a new one. I hate how I found out that Costco had it for so much cheaper though!
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects