BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Karastyn S.
Battle Creek, MI
By far the best pre-workout ever invented. If you need that extra itch to get you into the gym and go crazy, this product for sure will get you there. It gives the tingles along with bringing on some heat! What a amazing product.
Tavia L.
Saint Albans, NY
I love this product!!!!!! It gives me so much energy before working out its crazyyyyyy!!!! Only thing is your skin will tingling. It's not uncomfortable it's just noticeable. But other then that this product gets 2 thumbs up
Jerica A.
Spokane, WA
And I love the consistent energy throughout my 2hr workouts. Some brands get you super jacked in the beginning and the fizzle out before I'm done working out. Or others will last too long and I feel like I need to run for three days straight. C-4 has been the only brand that I've found to give me everything that I need.
Miranda H.
Union Grove, AL
I love C4 extreme. It gives me enough to get through my Crossfit workouts, although I would not take it if your workouts are not hard or you will wind up with a lot of nervous, jittery feelings and the inability to sleep. Also, don't take on an empty stomach and workout hard, it will make you sick to your stomach.
Adrian F.
I tried this product in the form of a sample pack. That little pack packed a punch. I was really hyper, made my workout go extremely well. Just didn't like the itchy and tingling feeling it gave.
Ashley W.
Love this product (and the cellucor line). The watermelon is amazing (my husband says the other are good) and they do not make me itchy or tingly, but do the job they're meant for
Catherine D.
Chesterfield, MO
This is just ok, but it has a tendency to make my skin burn. I find that I can lift more when I take it, but I have less endurance for running. Basically, I get the same kick from caffeine. I wouldn't recommend this for the money. The watermelon flavor is good, though.
Maria T.
My experience with this drink was pretty jumpie. Now I use it all the time before my work out when I feel like I have no energy or motivation to work out this really boostes me up and brings out the motivation never fails !!
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Had a friend who used this a lot. I decided to try it and I couldn't stop working out! Gave me motivation, and drive to finish my workout. I notice the differences in my muscle.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
My husband and I use this as a pre work out drink and it is perfect. Gives us energy to get through our gym session or my husbands racket ball games. There are so many flavors it's nice to mix it up. We recently got our friends hooked on it too! Great product, worth it!!
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back