BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Yazmin L.
Seagoville, Tx
I love the flavor, I have the fruit punch flavor and it's delicious. The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout. I am very petite and only 115lbs so I think that has something to do with it. The good thing is that with just half of scoop I do feel pumped up and energized without my heart rate going up.
Cristina L.
I tried a lot of pre workouts and I always end up going back to C4! So many great flavors. I have tried all flavors except Green Apple. Will admit Pineapple was not my favorite and will not order again but I hooked on Pink Lemonade! This product you will feel it work (you'll get a tingly/itchy sensation). Awesome product if you are looking for that energy to push thru it.
Heavenly J.
Monroe, GA
Made me feel a little sick the first time I used it, but that was most likely because it was the first time I had ever used anything like this. But I stuck with it and gave it another try and it was amazing! Really gave me that extra boost to complete my workout!
Ashlynn E.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this stuff!! I am not super into going to the gym, but I drink it almost every morning with my greens and I find it deliscous. I always use more water than told to and prefer it on ice. I got mine at target and totally recommend it to others. I am OBSESSED!
Janina F.
Davie, FL
Ok I'm not as big of a fan of this as most. it did work but not that I felt hulk strength. I have tried several pre-work out formulas and I think this one falls middle of the road. got to look into pre jym by jim stoppani for the real deal. no fillers just straight clinically proven results without all the hype.
Amy W.
Danbury, CT
C4 is definitely my favorite go-to pre workout! One scoop gets you energized and pumped! Two scoops and you're feeling pins and needles all over your body, the only way to get rid of them is to LIFT! LIFT! And LIFT! (Oh and squat for your legs!) I would definitely recommend the blue raspberry or orange flavor!
Nicolette B.
Tempe, AZ
This is the best pre-workout energy drink. It works faster and is healtheir than coffee or Redbull. I bought this at Costco after a sampling event and it last a long time. You drink it 30 min before you workout for a long lasting boost of energy. No shakiness like from Monster or Redbull. Also it taste great.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I use this everyday when I work out, I personally only use half a scoop but I'm so little and it's just enough to get me started and get me through my workout with out feeling super sprung long after I'm done at the gym!
Amy K.
Valparaiso, IN
I enjoyed this product. My favorite flavor was the pink lemonade. I use it before every visit to the gym. The downside is that it makes your face tingle and itchy. But it keeps you focused and performing at your best!
Amber S.
I tried this as a pre workout and it was good tasting just a slight after taste but however it did an amazing job at getting me pumped to go to the gym. I would definitely recommend this product to all gym people.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back