BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Taylor C.
Sacramento, CA
Love love love C4. Gives you the pump you need without the jitters. Great flavors plus it's affordable! Can be found in so many locations which makes it accessible and simple to obtain aka you don't have to search high and low for it or only buy it from one supplement shop.
Jennifer N.
Taft, TN
I always get fruit punch flavor which in this case is delish! The only side effect I had with it is tingles all over. Other than that this is effective! I've tried quite a few pre workouts and this one has stuck with me for over 2 years now
Sara I.
Henderson , NV
I don't like pre-workout very much, and this was the first and only one I have ever tried. It did what it says it will do, which is get you pumped up and ready for your workout. But I was consistently itchy, and it gave me a bit of a headache. Drink LOTS of water when taking!
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to pre workout! It has a great taste & comes in many different flavors. It takes about 15 minutes for it to kick in. Can be quicker if your new to it. Gives you lots of energy to add some extra effort to your workouts.
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
I love this pre-workout! Even when I'm extremely tired, I take some of this and I feel super energized! The flavor is super yummy. However, on a few occasions after drinking this, I have felt tingling in my face along with some jitters.
Stacie S.
Marthasville, MO
This pre workout is very good, if you are used to taking like products. If you're not I would suggest using less than the recommended serving. If you use too much you may start to feel kind of itchy. Overall, great product though!
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
The fruit punch flavor is tasty (as tasty as a pre-workout can get). I feel that it does give me the energy I need to get through my workout, but it tends to make my eyebrows itch (weird, huh?). That's the only reason for 4 stars.
Quinn B.
Simi Valley, CA
The reason most people have very bad experiences with this product is because it contains a large amount of Beta Alanine. Beta Alanine will give you heart palpitations and make you very tingly but its nothing to worry about. Many pre-workout products contain MASS amounts of caffeine and beta alanine which just gives you a quick boost and then results in a crash. This pre-workout contains its own personal blend. I also like the fact that it contains Vitamin C!! Its very cheap if you can find it at a Costco!!!
Haley C.
Davison , MI
I love C4! I use it before every workout in the fruit punch flavor. I use 2 scoops with 12oz of water and make sure I finish it before I get to the gym! It gives me intense focus and the tingles aren't too bad. Make sure you eat wth it or it could upset your stomach!
Yazmin L.
Seagoville, Tx
I love the flavor, I have the fruit punch flavor and it's delicious. The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout. I am very petite and only 115lbs so I think that has something to do with it. The good thing is that with just half of scoop I do feel pumped up and energized without my heart rate going up.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects