BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
It's a great powerful pre-workout. It's a strong stimulant, so it is not for people who are sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants like energy drinks.

It is the strongest pre-workout I have ever used. I reserve what I have left for when I really need a kick in the butt to get me in gear. I try not to use this pre many times in a single week
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
This is my go to, i love the blue razz flavor i currently have fruit punch but its a so/so flavor for me. i would recommend taking the dosage as the package suggest as to much can cause you to feel like you cant move fast enough for your own good!
Victoria H.
I wouldn't make it to the gym without C4. It not only wakes you up, you feel a great burst in your endurance! Look for cheap pricing and great shipping on bodybuilding.com. If you aren't sweating within 20 mins. of drinking this, be ready to itch. Some people don't like this sensation.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
If you don't do well with energy drinks or caffeine don't take it, it will make you feel sick. If you've never tried something like this drink a small amount to see how our body reacts. It will do what it's intended to do it's a great product.
Delia E.
Used his before and I like it a lot doesn't make my lips tingly or itchy. Gives me that workout extra kick to get in a great workout... This is not even all that expensive. You can get it at Walmart at the lowest price I have seen, but GMC, Target, and other health shops sell it.
Medie X.
A friend who worked at GNC recommended this product to me so I decided to give it a try, and I must say it definitely did not disappoint me. It gave me so much energy without the side effects compared to other energy drink. It's worth a try!
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
Helps increase your heart rates and energy during work out. Flavor isn't bad mix with
Lots of water. Will make you feel a tingle almost a burn. Start with a little then add scoops as you get used to it. Great for extra pep in your workout
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Cellucor makes awesome stuff, bee following Craig Capurso for awhile and tried it in samples previously. I have yet to actually buy the product as my pre-workout of choice but one of these days I am going to bite the bullet and give it an entire month or so go. Did offer great vascularity and muscle pumps on the few days I did manage to snag some.
Taylor C.
Sacramento, CA
Love love love C4. Gives you the pump you need without the jitters. Great flavors plus it's affordable! Can be found in so many locations which makes it accessible and simple to obtain aka you don't have to search high and low for it or only buy it from one supplement shop.
Jennifer N.
Taft, TN
I always get fruit punch flavor which in this case is delish! The only side effect I had with it is tingles all over. Other than that this is effective! I've tried quite a few pre workouts and this one has stuck with me for over 2 years now
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back