BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with Nitric Oxide 3
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Jeannie L.
This stuff makes me feel extremely jittery. My hands shake uncontrollably. Not sure if I'm just one of those people that can't handle pre-workout cause this one is the only one I've tried since I got pretty scared after the experience I had with this one.
Eve B.
Flushing, NY
It does what any pre-workout does. If you have a caffeine sensitivity, you will probably feel incredibly jittery and antsy as my brother has said and e has a caffeine sensitivity. I don't have a caffeine sensitivity but I still felt energized enough to get through my workout.
Emelizza L.
This product gets me up and going to the gym. Whenever I am feeling lazy to go to the gym, this is a great pre-workout that gets me pumped up and workout. I feel that it evens pushes me to do my sets longer and heavier. Depends on the person, but I've heard it gets some people too jittery.
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff gets me through my intense boxing workouts every single time. I absolutely love the energy I get from it and I don't crash at all after the workout. If you sit around and do nothing after you take it, you will get a "pins & needles" feeling until you start at least walking around. I've also noticed that if you discontinue using this product after a while and then use it again, it will make you super nauseous to the point of vomiting.
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
I love using this stuff before I work out. I recently tried a new brand of pre workout and hate it. Nothing compares to this stuff. If you hate feeling tingling all over avoid this. Also never take it if you're not going to work out. I actually take it right before I begin so I know for sure I'm working out and no emergency is going to stop me from it.
April E.
Marietta, GA
I love using C4 before a work out. Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations. I have the watermelon as well as the green apple and they both taste like jolly ranchers. Like the previous post, I too get tingly if I wait too long but it just reminds me that it is working and ready to work with me.
Joshua S.
Crescent, OK
This was definitely not for me it did not have enough stimulant in it to push me through a workout. Also no added pump in the workout if it would have at least done one or the other would have been nice. It may be okay if you are new to pre-workout supplements but if you've taken many at all you will be disappointed
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This stuff is a great pre-workout drink, especially if you're working out after work or early morning and just need that extra boost to get your workout started. It also gives a boost throughout your workout giving you better results. Just a heads up you'll probably feel a tingling feeling, which I love but some do not. The flavor is pretty good too for what it is.
Jodi A.
pleasantville, NY
This is my absolute favorite pre-workout!!! the flavors are AMAZING!!! THE pink lemonade and the Blue Razz taste soooo good!!! the watermelon is fantastic too!! this doesn't make me jittery and gives me the pump and energy I need for my high intensity workouts!
Mandy E.
HINESVILLE, GA
Nice pump during your workout. Keeps you going, and going hard. Be prepared to be drenched in sweat and feeling accomplished by the end of your workout. If you are not a fan of feeling al tingly or heated then this is not the product for you. I stand by cellucor and c4 products. Helps me get the job done
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
hesperia
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back