BY CELLUCOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best pre workout product and flavor? I am plan...1 Answers
  • Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with Nitric Oxide 3
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff really makes you get going. All of those sluggish days i have after work when i don't feel like working out are gone. This really gives you the boost you need to get through a great workout. People sensitive to caffeine should be cautious when using this product. I recommend everyone who tries this to follow the directions carefully and start off with a small dose and work your way up. Make sure to drink lots of water during and after your workout as you will be sweating a LOT.
Julissa R.
This was recommended to me by my body builder friend and I am so happy with the results. ( I take a scoop and a half ) 30 minutes before heading to the gym which is very close by to me. Gives me tingly feelings on my face to let me know it's working and time to workout. I recommend this to anyone just starting out since this will not give you the crash at the end as others may do. I use the Fruit Punch flavor which tastes like heaven, I'm getting new flavors when I'm done with this one.
Melissa M.
Forestburg, Tx
This supplement definitely does what it is suppose to do but I suggest if you are new to preworkouts to start off small. This is a very powerful preworkout and if you have never taken one before it may make you feel sick or feel over stimulated. This will give you a tingling feel once it kicks in. That's when you know it is time to kill it in the gym!
Steven R.
Bethlehem, PA
I've used many pre-workout products from many different brands and this one is definitely toward the top of the list. I love the energy and focus it gave me during my workout and the flavor (pink lemonade) was delicious. I had my fair share of intolerable pre-workout mixers, taste or gritty and this product is neither, mixes well and tastes great.
Taylor M.
This stuff is awesome! My fiance and I use it before we workout a lot and love it. My only problem with it is now that I have used it so much my body is used to it. However, this is a personal problem, not a product problem, because my fiance has no issues with it. It taste great and works fast. You will get an amazing workout with this drink.
Savannah H.
I've heard good things about this product from friends of mine who lift, so I decided to try it one day after a long shift at work. I don't drink coffee or soda, so my caffeine intake is really low. Knowing this product was mainly caffeine, I only used a half a scoop in a bottle of water and only drank half of that. Fifteen minutes later I was sweating and I couldn't sit still. My heart was racing and I couldn't focus at all.

None of my friends who use this have had similar experiences, and they all love it. but if you have any problems with caffeine, it might be best to stay away from this product, even in tiny amounts.
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Love this stuff! Trying to find some in the blue raspberry. I got a different brand yesterday because gnc was out and it tastes horrible. Need to get my cellucor back! It makes my workouts last longer and I have more energy so intake more time to do a proper cool down after! Love!!!!!!
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
I loved loved loved this pre workout. It gave me the energy I needed. It is very affordable. I purchase mine off of Amazon for about $30 and it was 30 servings so $1 a serving. It met my expectations. I use it before every work out and it is great. I would highly recommend it to others.
Bonnie L.
Never been a huge fan of this brand's preworkout products. All have given me nausea prior to my workout, which didn't go away for hours afterward. There are plenty of options otherwise on the market that get the job done without making me feel like I'll throw up the entire workout. Pass.
Lauren O.
I've been really struggling to find a way to give me an extra boost of energy to get me through my work out and after I tried this product, I finally found what I've been looking for! I only drink it when I'm super tired but I still want to work out. I recommend to drink it during the day so you can use the energy throughout the daytime and not at night or else you won't be able to sleep lol.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
hesperia
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects

back