BY CELLUCOR #22 in Fitness Supplements

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. Explosive Workouts Chrome Series 3rd Gen. Contains Creatine Nitrate*. Highly Explosive Energy*. NO3 Pump Technology*. Rapid Absorption System* GMP Certified *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Gym or home workout? Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with Nitric ...1 Answers
  • what is it about?1 Answers
  • Is this something for women to take ? Is it over powering ? Will ...2 Answers
Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-Workout with Nitric Oxide 3
  • "it made me feel sick to my stomach all day when i tried it so i dont use it(blueberry flavor) my bf used that up and used the fruit punch." in 12 reviews
  • "Especially after a long day at work, the last thing I want to really do is work out but this product really gives me the energy to get to the gym or outside and really surpass my own expectations." in 7 reviews
  • "It tastes delicious, and really gives you the energy boost needed to get that last rep out." in 6 reviews
  • "i use this about 20 mins before my workout and i feel like it gives that extra boost that i need to help me get through a workout." in 6 reviews
  • "The only down side is that I can only take half a scoop because when I do take a full scoop my heart rate rises and beats so fast to the point that I sometimes can't workout." in 6 reviews
Sindy L.
Wichita, KS
Starting out it was alright. I expected more but I felt better off without it. I did some research and this is filled with unhealthy fillers. It has high ratings on bodybuilding.com for the longest time but I found out that it was a paid rating. It doesn't even taste that good. I would recommend some natural supplements like creatine or just drink some energy drink like monster. I think that would work better than C4. Or if you want a real pre-workout supplement, I would recommend Savage by Onyx or Mr. Hyde. That will do it for you.
Ashley E.
OKEMOS, MI
This stuff is great for when I need the energy to work out at the end of a long work day. It helps me go the extra mile (literally) and get a great pump if I'm lifting weights. I would give 5 stars, but when I first started, I got a tingling sensation that kind of freaked me out. I've been using it for a while now and I no longer get the tingle. My advice is to start with half of the recommended dose and work your way up to the full amount.
If you are looking for something to give you a massive pump and you want to make mad GAINZ!!!!CELLUCOR C4 is the right product for YOU. I take this about 4-5 times a week before i go to the gym and I notice I have a lot more strength and I am able to stay in the gym a lot longer, it also helps me push a lot heavier weight if you are looking for an even greater pump up the dosage to 2 scoops!!
Brittany H.
Webb, AL
This will get your heart pumping for sure!!! This is the best pre-workout I have taken. I have had to stop taking it because of heart issues that run in the family and it would leave me with bad chest pains at 19 years old. Like I said, its a personal heart issue. I know others that never had a problem with it. If I didn't have heart problems, I would still be taking this.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
This pre workout drink will really get you going. I started to feel an attendance rush just 10 minutes after drinking.. but then my skin started tingling and it felt like the hairs on the back of my neck were rising. The tingly itchy burning feeling got way too intense for me so I stopped using it, but i definitely blasted through my workout with energy to spare
Mitul P.
Olive Branch, MS
C4 is a great product! It really gets your blood pumping and gives you the energy to go to the gym! I generally workout in the mornings and I am not a morning person, so it worked great to get me pumped for my workout! It mixes really well with water! I do recommend cycling off of it because your body will get use to taking it and you won't feel the effects!
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
The first pre workout I tried was not a name brand but I feel in love with how much different my workouts turned out after taking it so I started looking into the whole pre workout supplements. I follow a lot of fitness trainers on instagram and a lot of them recommended C4 for a supplement and ever since I haven't went to another pre workout product.
Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
We always keep C4 around, I don't use the recommended amount because it makes me feel so jittery that I feel like I'm going to explode, which is an awful feeling. You might want to start off with a smaller serving to see how it makes you feel! Overall I like the flavor options and if I'm out of my go-to brand I reach for C4.
Joshua S.
Crescent, OK
This was definitely not for me it did not have enough stimulant in it to push me through a workout. Also no added pump in the workout if it would have at least done one or the other would have been nice. It may be okay if you are new to pre-workout supplements but if you've taken many at all you will be disappointed
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
I loved loved loved this pre workout. It gave me the energy I needed. It is very affordable. I purchase mine off of Amazon for about $30 and it was 30 servings so $1 a serving. It met my expectations. I use it before every work out and it is great. I would highly recommend it to others.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
What is the best flavor?
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
How much is too much for you?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually work ?
Amy K.
Webster City, IA
Does anyone have any suggestions to help keep the tingly feeling from happening? Or to lesson the feeling?
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
Does this make you jittery? Does it have bad side effects