Cellucor - Alpha Amino Performance Aminos Watermelon 30 Servings - 366 Grams uploaded by Lizz S.

BY CELLUCOR

Performance Aminos* BCAA Powered By 3X Leucine(tm) Recovery And Endurance* Alpha-Hydration Formula* Sugar And Stimulant Free see more...

Lizz S.
I like that this product isn't energy based but strictly for performance and recovery. I take this on weeks where I'm cycling off pre-workout. It's sugar and stim free, has 14 aminos - which includes a hydration formula - tastes great, mixes well and I can definitely tell it's helping keep me from cramping or wearing out too quickly during a workout.
Christine N.
Chula Vista, CA
I regularly take pre-workout drink supplements as well as protein powder drinks - all of which are very chalky with horrible taste. I came across this brand through a company that was offering samples and instantly fell in love with it! The taste is amazing! The watermelon is the only one I have tried so far but I'm sure the other flavors are great as well. I take it before a work out and it gives me a little boost (but not amped up like a Pre-workout), and after a workout. I seems to prevent the after workout "I cant get out of bed or move" feeling where you just end up regretting that workout.
ALSO! I have always had random pop ups of cold sores on my lip due to the herpes simplex virus and a would usually cut down the time it was present by taking a Lysine vitamin daily (which is an Amino Acid), and I have noticed that drinking this daily helps prevent any cold sore flares because of the amino acids in the drink (Lysine included).
Haddie K.
Tucson, AZ
Cellucor is one of those brands that never disappoints. These aminos dissolve well and taste amazing! I like to fill up my shaker bottle with them and sip them before and during my workouts. They give me energy and make help with my recovery time so I keep working hard at the gym!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I haven't tried this but the only reason i know about this is because my little brother drinks this. I opened it once to see what it smelled like and it smells very good. It had a blueberry candy smell to it. The powder was colored; a nice dark blue.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
Started using this as a pre/during/after workout supplement (fasted cardio) to help sustain me through and with recovery. Great tasting product (slightly too sweet- I dilute in 32oz water and its perfect).
Shannon M.
Hampton, VA
Personally I use Alpha Amino during my workout. It helps me get through my workouts. It dissolves nicely and it taste great. I can't wait to try the Alpha Amino Xtreme!
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
I use this as a intra-workout supplement. I use this as an addition to my BCAAs and pre-workout. I'm a fan of this product, and would recommend to anyone who has intense workouts.
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
I love this stuff, its not only good for but it taste good! I have a scoop of this in the morning before my fasted cardio
Iman H.
The tastes great! Dissolves well and helps maintain energy though work out and after, had great success with all ️Cellucor products
Shelley  t.
Cleveland, TN
Tastes great. mixes well with my blender bottle and water. helps to fuel your body while training or for post recovery.
Miriam B.
What are your thoughts on this? Does it work as it claims? I'm new to supplements and just picked this up.