Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup

by Cellu-cup

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A silicone massage tool to reduce the appearance of cellulite while tightening and toning skin. If you want to know more… Reduce the appearance of cellulite with Cellu-Cup. Crafted from pure silicone, this massage tool is designed to stop and reverse the effects of stretched skin when used in conjunction with the famous pinch and roll technique, most commonly practiced by professionals. Portable and durable, this massage tool is adaptive to whatever type of cellulite you have. Using massage oil or shower gel, massage for just three to five minutes per day for lasting results, and watch as the color changes to white indicating you're done. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates This product is 100 percent silicone and does not contain PVC or plastic. Research results:- 85% notice a reduction in cellulite- 72% notice a sliming effect- 79% notice a skin tightening- 86% would recommend to a friend

Who's used Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup ? What are the pros/cons? Is this worth it? I'm very interested! #cellulite #skincare
Is this product really effective does this hurt when using?
Start your review of Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup!
fargo, ND
I have been using this on my thighs for a week now with a body oil after I shower. Yes, it hurts!!! I have some small bruises but I do feel like my thighs are less lumpy. I'd say it's a good price considering it's reusable and seems durable thus far. I hope it continues to work!
Whitewater , WI
I decided to give this a try to boost the “getting-rid-of-cellulite” process along with a firming cream and exercise. I was nervous that it would hurt, but after watching the promo video (where the user claims it doesn’t hurt), I felt better about it. Then I tried it, and yes. It does hurt. It’s somewhat tolerable but I did have to stop on one leg a few times because of the pain. After a few uses, I noticed that I had a few more varicose veins that weren’t there before. The packaging did warn me of this, but of course we always think, “That won’t happen to me.” After this, I stopped using the product. I think it did help reduce the appearance of the cellulite after the few uses, but I really hate the veins. Please read the directions before use!
Theresa , NY
I absolutely love mine. It hurt for the first week cause I did it pretty tight but after a minute you dont really feel anything. Also great when you ask for your husband for a massage and he doesn't feel like it, he can just slap this on your back and move it around hahah
If you don’t like some flaws in your skin. This cup perfectly helps to cope with cellulite, tightens and makes the skin more elastic. Of course the result will not appear after a week, but if used correctly and regularly, after a few weeks you will be surprised at the transformation of your skin!
San Ysidro , CA
I haven’t try it yet, but I’m super excited to used mine I’m just waiting to have it in my hands I have read a lot of good reviews about it and I just can’t wait no more once I can be able to used it for sure I’ll write my experience with it.
I am still using my alternative to this product, & I must say I do enjoy it! It definitely seems to tighten up my legs and make them look more presentable! You must be persistent with use to see results, but I do think it's worth it! I use this with a little baby oil, to prevent any chaffing or harsh pulling to the skin! Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup
I have seen great results from friends who've been using this. I haven't had mine long enough to see any noticeable changes just yet, I'll do a follow up review after some time. It does hurt at first but I just use in the shower and lather up really good with an oil or shower gel and it makes the gliding so much easier.
Just recently got mine so no crazy results but i would say with constant use this products philosophy of what they say it will do is achievable 💟 use with oil and it is a little painful at first
Hanover, MD
Works great, I can actually see the difference with a week! It is so impressive, I just love it so much, it is in my shower and I use it every night. Great price and easy to find online.
This is pretty painful the first week or so of use. But if you are consistent you will get results. I noticed the cellulite appeared worse at first but by week 3 it started disappearing and becoming tighter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Painesville , OH
7 months ago
Valencia, CA
a year ago
Does Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup actually work long term? Or is it just for a quick fix? And if so how long does it work?