BY CELLU-CUP

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A silicone massage tool to reduce the appearance of cellulite while tightening and toning skin. If you want to know more… Reduce the appearance of cellulite with Cellu-Cup. Crafted from pure silicone, this massage tool is designed to stop and reverse the effects of stretched skin when used in conjunction with the famous pinch and roll technique, most commonly practiced by professionals. Portable and durable, this massage tool is adaptive to whatever type of cellulite you have. Using massage oil or shower gel, massage for just three to five minutes per day for lasting results, and watch as the color changes to white indicating you're done. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates This product is 100 percent silicone and does not contain PVC or plastic. Research results:- 85% notice a reduction in cellulite- 72% notice a sliming effect- 79% notice a skin tightening- 86% would recommend to a friend

Amy Z.
I have seen great results from friends who've been using this. I haven't had mine long enough to see any noticeable changes just yet, I'll do a follow up review after some time. It does hurt at first but I just use in the shower and lather up really good with an oil or shower gel and it makes the gliding so much easier.
Chrisavge G.
I still use this cup .But I use baby oil or vitamin E oil which I prefer better . At first it was a little hard but you will get the rythym . IT WORKS
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I don't know what this is? I never seen it before I don't think. What is it? What do you do with this. ?
Lol I feel like a cornball
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Carlee J.
Decatur
I use mine with coconut oil and i love it! I love seeing results so fast! Def will keep using!
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
18 bucks for this?? Eeeehhhh no thank you. I feel plastic like this isn’t worth the price
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Easy to use to tone and tighten your skin . I love how it came in a cute hot pink color
Rachel P.
I think all these products are gimmicky. Cellulite is a condition of the skin and to get rid of it, it needs to be battled from the inside. Drinking water, draining the body, and exercising. Everything else just never works... Including this cup.
Marion L.
strasbourg
Au début la ventouse et difficile d’utilisarion. Elle est dure mais devient plus mole à force . Mes premières fois étaient douloureuse mais au fur est à mesure les douleurs deviennent moins intense. J’ai vu mon aspect peau d’orange diminue .je l’utilse deux fois par semaine .... mais c’est parce que je suis douillette
Kayleigh I.
Raigmore , Inverness
I purchased a cheaper alternative on eBay , I didn't feel I noticed much difference but I only did it for like a week . I would moisturise after a shower then try
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
Do you do this on dry skin or with some kind of oil?
Gardenia H.
How Exactly does this work?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this actually work??
Amy S.
Staff
Has anyone had success with this product? How long did you use it for and how frequently before you saw results?
Chakirah K.