Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup

by Cellu-cup

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A silicone massage tool to reduce the appearance of cellulite while tightening and toning skin. If you want to know more… Reduce the appearance of cellulite with Cellu-Cup. Crafted from pure silicone, this massage tool is designed to stop and reverse the effects of stretched skin when used in conjunction with the famous pinch and roll technique, most commonly practiced by professionals. Portable and durable, this massage tool is adaptive to whatever type of cellulite you have. Using massage oil or shower gel, massage for just three to five minutes per day for lasting results, and watch as the color changes to white indicating you're done. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates This product is 100 percent silicone and does not contain PVC or plastic. Research results:- 85% notice a reduction in cellulite- 72% notice a sliming effect- 79% notice a skin tightening- 86% would recommend to a friend

Who's used Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup ? What are the pros/cons? Is this worth it? I'm very interested! #cellulite #skincare
Is this product really effective does this hurt when using?
Start your review of Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup!
Victoria
This thing works. The trick is use baby oil(or any oil of choice) liberally on the areas before using the cup. It is very painful the first few times and you may bruise but if you can suck it up the next week and results will get better. I find the cup is less stiff after a month or two so I replace mine every couple of months. I quit using it over the winter so now with summer around the corner I will start cupping again and try bum bum cream along with it.
New Castle , DE
Anti cellulite cup and body scrub are the best my tried treatments for cellulite. But I think that Cellu-Cup are overpriced. You can get the same result with any other brand cup.
Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup uploaded by Britta B.
I am quite skinny, but I still have cellulite on the back of my thighs. I have tried everything to get rid of it. I go to the gym regularly, I try to eat as healthy as possible and I have tried so many different creams that have claimed to reduce cellulite, but to no avail.

When I heard about the Cellu-Cup I was really excited to try it out, because it had clinically proven results. This product retails for around €20, which is quite reasonable and all yo need to do is rub is on your thighs for 5-10 minutes every day. By the way you need to use an oil with this product, because you can't just drag it across your dry skin.

The first time I tried it I couldn't even do 2 minutes of it, because it was really painful. After all your thigh, especially the inner parts of the thighs are quite sensitive. The following days I noticed some minor bruising and my thighs felt very delicate.

Once you get over the initial pain after a week or two it's not as painful anymore. Although it's still quite uncomfortable to use.

I have been using it regularly for the past few months or so, but there is no visible difference. It hasn't removed or reduced my cellulite and my thigh are still the same size as before.

I'm not sure if I can recommend this product. Maybe it will work for some people, but for me it wasn't worth the hassle or the pain. Also I worry that dragging this across my skin might cause sagging.

fargo, ND
I have been using this on my thighs for a week now with a body oil after I shower. Yes, it hurts!!! I have some small bruises but I do feel like my thighs are less lumpy. I'd say it's a good price considering it's reusable and seems durable thus far. I hope it continues to work!
Madison, WI
I decided to give this a try to boost the “getting-rid-of-cellulite” process along with a firming cream and exercise. I was nervous that it would hurt, but after watching the promo video (where the user claims it doesn’t hurt), I felt better about it. Then I tried it, and yes. It does hurt. It’s somewhat tolerable but I did have to stop on one leg a few times because of the pain. After a few uses, I noticed that I had a few more varicose veins that weren’t there before. The packaging did warn me of this, but of course we always think, “That won’t happen to me.” After this, I stopped using the product. I think it did help reduce the appearance of the cellulite after the few uses, but I really hate the veins. Please read the directions before use!
Theresa, NY
I absolutely love mine. It hurt for the first week cause I did it pretty tight but after a minute you dont really feel anything. Also great when you ask for your husband for a massage and he doesn't feel like it, he can just slap this on your back and move it around hahah
Strasbourg
Au début la ventouse et difficile d’utilisarion. Elle est dure mais devient plus mole à force . Mes premières fois étaient douloureuse mais au fur est à mesure les douleurs deviennent moins intense. J’ai vu mon aspect peau d’orange diminue .je l’utilse deux fois par semaine .... mais c’est parce que je suis douillette
This product takes time till you see any results, so you gotta be patient,  however it's worth it and it really works  as my problem areas seem to be much smoother ! I use it with baby oil or bio oil on my thighs I would recommend it to my friends for sure
If you don’t like some flaws in your skin. This cup perfectly helps to cope with cellulite, tightens and makes the skin more elastic. Of course the result will not appear after a week, but if used correctly and regularly, after a few weeks you will be surprised at the transformation of your skin!
San Ysidro , CA
I haven’t try it yet, but I’m super excited to used mine I’m just waiting to have it in my hands I have read a lot of good reviews about it and I just can’t wait no more once I can be able to used it for sure I’ll write my experience with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Painesville , OH
il y a 9 mois
Valencia, CA
il y a un an
Does Cellu-cup Color Changing Cellu-Cup actually work long term? Or is it just for a quick fix? And if so how long does it work?