Cello
KHFM00297927 Whisps Cheese Crisps Cheddar - 2120 oz

Cello KHFM00297927 Whisps Cheese Crisps Cheddar - 2.120 oz

by Cello

The perfect snack Cheddar Whisps are made from just one wholesome ingredient 100% cheese nothing else. Cellos cheddar cheese is crafted by our cheesemakers using rBGH-free milk from local farms. We then bake it into flavorful airy crispy-Whispy!-bites. An excellent source of calcium and good source of protein Whisps give you a feel-good guilt-free real food snacking experience. Eat them as is or toss them on a salad or appetizer plate for flavor and crunch!

Features
  • Whisps Cheese Crisp...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cello KHFM00297927 Whisps Cheese Crisps Cheddar - 2.120 oz!
Erica B.
Grand Rapids, MI
My husband has been on a low carb/ low sugar diet since January and we are always looking for a good snack. This fit the criteria with nutritional facts but we did not like the taste! They were crunchy and they were definitely cheddar cheese flavored but no one in our house enjoyed them. They were definitely not worth the $3.99!
Trin R.
Las Vegas, NV
Cello KHFM00297927 Whisps Cheese Crisps Cheddar - 2.120 oz uploaded by Trin R.
Cheese addict here! These #Whisps cheese crisps are one of my favorite snacks. They are crispy deliciousness. I eat them straight out of the bag but they are also yummy in soup and salad. The cheddar cheese crisps are the best flavor available.
#TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
Bronx, NY
Cello KHFM00297927 Whisps Cheese Crisps Cheddar - 2.120 oz uploaded by #TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
These are good as heck - I’m not even suppose to have these but shhhhhh I’m not gonna lie - I would do it again - imaginevthese with your favorite soup 🤤 help
Lakisha G.
Greensboro, NC
Cello KHFM00297927 Whisps Cheese Crisps Cheddar - 2.120 oz uploaded by Lakisha G.
Delicious, light and airy snack. I always purchase at Target. Only 1g of carbs per serving, so it’s great for people on Keto.
Sophia A.
Cello KHFM00297927 Whisps Cheese Crisps Cheddar - 2.120 oz uploaded by Sophia A.
Cello KHFM00297927 Whisps Cheese Crisps Cheddar - 2.120 oz when you are doing low-carb and you want some thing crunchy yet keto friendly these are my to go to snacks… They hit the spot /mo after taste either..
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
One of my favorite snacks to snack on! I love how these taste, literally baked cheese. It tastes super good and it’s really light & crispy! The one downside is they barely fill the bag halfway. These are super addicting to eat and healthy.
Hanh N.
Lombard, IL
When you’re living the keto lifestyle these are a must have! They are great for dips or just eating alone! I hope they come out with a lot more flavors!
Gloria M.
Englewood, CO
I love this things. They are the perfect keto snack with some cream cheese. I love that I don’t have to feel guilty about them.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
I love this product! These cheddar cheese whisps have been a go to in my house! From eating with salami, to putting on my salad, to using in place of tortilla chips with salsa...I love them! Easy to find, and worth the cost.
Shyla J.
Expensive. Only 2 servings per package. You can make these at home easily with finely shredded cheese and an oven. Half the crisps were broken.so you couldn't substitute for crackers as they suggest. Will not buy again.

Looking for your answer?