BY CELLO

Features Made only of parmesan cheese aged over 14 months nothing else All natural Gluten & wheat-free No preservatives Flavor - Parmesan cheese Capacity - 2.12 oz. Case of 12 see more...

• They have them at fresh market and my local grocery store...1 Answers
  • I have only seen this product in Costco. Where else can I...2 Answers
Biscuit P.
Pensacola, FL
I would really just like to share with you my love for these amazing snacks lol.. I have been living a ketogenic lifestyle for about 6 months and it is becoming a bit monotonous as far as what I eat. I recently discovered the Asiago & pepper jack crisps at my local Wal-Mart and I am in love. I literally text my girlfriend immediately with excitement and was almost a bit emotional with joy about this discovery lol.. I'm gonna to take some with me to taco Tuesday so I can finally enjoy some quac with my friends for the first time in a while 😂. I can't wait to find more flavors. 💖
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff is seriously addictive. I stick to a low carb diet due to insulin issues and these cheese whisps make a DELICIOUS snack. They taste like a elevated version of Ritz crackers. I buy a few bags of them every time I go to Costco. They’re also heavenly with spinach artichoke dip!
Ashley B.
I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about these but after hearing how good they were I decided to give them a try. These have become one of my favorite snacks! They’re also amazing on salad when you’re wanting a little crunch without the carbs! I’ve been living a ketogenic lifestyle for quite some time now and these have become my replacement for chips, croutons, and have stepped up my keto snack game. The pepper jack and cheddar ones are amazing also!!
Angelica T.
Pasco, WA
This is a great snack while on keto. It tastes like cheese but it’s not overwhelming, these would be great with avocado dip. It’s somewhat expensive compared to regular potato chips but as can be expected.
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
These are SO DELICIOUS! I absolutely love all things that involve cheese (nachos, tacos, enchiladas, grilled cheese, mac and cheese, etc.), and as a Dominican, I love fried yellow cheese. These remind me of the burnt parts of a square of fried cheese. And the fact that they're only made of cheese and baked makes them even awesome!
Annie V.
Lebanon
These were absolutely amazing! I recommend anyone who loves cheese to try them out! A great alternative when trying a low carb diet with still getting that cracker craving fix. Can’t wait to have these more. Give them a try Cello 2.12 oz. Whisps Pure Parmesan Cheese Crisps - Case Of 12
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Another great keto snack that I recommend. They remind me a lot of cheezits. And even if you eat the entire bag, it is only 2 carbs! My favorite flavor is parmesan but they have different ones.
Bethany H.
So good!! The taste is great, and the texture is like a crunchy cracker. I ate them in one sitting with my husband. We will definitely buy again! They are affordable, a good healthy snack, and a great substitute for crackers. I highly recommend.
barbara g.
Saint Paul , MN
We get these at costco! And being on a low carb way of living. These pair perfect with some of our favs such as egg salad, salsa or when we just want that little bit of crunch!
Lindsey D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Whisps cheese crisps have become such a staple in my weekly life. They are low carb and have a super rich cheesy taste - not a fake chemical cheese taste. They are somewhat pricey for the small amount that come in the bag but definitely still worth it.

I love eating these Whisps with hummus or even a cheese dip. They are nice and crunchy and have a great taste. My favorite part is that they are easily found at the grocery store so I don't have to go to the specialty store to buy them.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I have only seen this product in Costco. Where else can I find this that is NOT online shopping?
Gisella M.
Plantation, FL
They have them at fresh market and my local grocery store Harris Teeter!!