BY CELLEX-C

Promotes a smoother, cleaner complexion for acne prone skin. Clear complexion complex is an aquamarine-blue, alcohol-free liquid gel containing proprietary complexes of phyto-chemical concentrates. These scientifically researched herbal ingredients were specifically chosen for their exceptional anti-inflammatory antiseptic skin healing properties. . see more...

Review (1)
Leslie B.
Review for: Cellex-C Clear Complexion Complex more...
All during middle school and high school, I suffered badly from facial acne. After trying basically every product I could buy at my local Walmart, and non were working... I went and visited with a local aesthetician who recommended I try this product. By far the best acne product I’ve ever used. Makes your face feels very clean. Unclogs your pores and takes away that nasty acne. It’s about 30$ Canadian but well worth the extra cost.

Walmart