BY CELLEX-C

A few words about Betaplex... Betaplex™ is a line of cleanser, toners and moisturizers that utilizes a powerful combination of beta and alpha hydroxy acids, in tandem with other proven effective natural ingredients.  Betaplex greatly facilitates the penetration of Cellex-C Complex by gently exfoliating the barrier of dead cells on the skin s surface, without disturbing the healthy new skin cells below.  This process helps restore youthful looking translucency, smoothness and color to the skin. Betaplex™ Gentle Foaming Cleanser is designed to remove oils, grime and accumulated surface skin cells, helping to reveal a brighter and fresher complexion. Soothing botanical extracts combine to create a refreshing cleanser suitable for all normal, oily and combination skin types.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a great product. It was gentle, had no scent and foamed up. I used this with my konjac sponge for some exfoliation. I got a sample of this in a Beauitfied you bag, but the full sized can be purchased through WalMart for about 22 dollars for 6 oz of product. This product did require a few drops to fully lather. I would maybe purchase in the future. My favorite cleanser is Glossiers Milky Jelly Cleanser and this cleanser in my opinion is not better than that one so that is why this has 4 stars.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Cellex-C Betaplex Gentle Foaming Cleanser, 180 mL, 1 ea more...
This foaming cleanser is great. It makes my face feel so fresh that I can’t wait for my next wash. It’s gentle for my sensitive skin yet is a powerful cleanser. It exfoliates my skin yet moisture’s it and reduces inflammation. I recommend trying it, it doesn’t take more then the size of a quarter per wash so it’ll last you a while.